LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"New" Diaper Alert: New Huggies "Little Movers" Making Their Way To Store Shelves.

It looks like KCWW seems to be "rolling out" more of their new baby/youth products this month. In addition to the new L/XL GoodNites, the previously discussed (and soon to be unavailable) Huggies Jeans, (most displays now are informing people that they won't be available much longer, and to buy them while they still are,) and the new Huggies Pull-Ups, I just noticed Huggies "Little Movers" diapers in drastically redesigned packaging. I didn't get the chance to take a good look at it for more than a few seconds, but I only noticed size three and size five in stock, and only in the "Jumbo" package so far (nothing in the Mega-sized packages yet,) when I was purchasing my new GoodNites. I expect that the whole line will be updated, so you might want to keep an eye out if you like Huggies.

I do not know if these are comparable to the new Pampers Cruisers "Dry-Max" line in terms of thinness or not, but whatever KCWW has done, it's apparently enough to warrant a radical packaging redesign, so I figured I'd let everyone know about this. Upon request, I'll keep people updated as to when the new "Little Movers" make it into my area in size six or any other sizes that anyone is interested in.

Finally, as a quick side-note, Huggies "Snug 'n' Dry" have also been "updated," with a slightly modified package, but I'm not aware of any updates to the actual diaper itself. Similarly, Pampers "Baby-Dry" seems to also have a packaging update, but I'm unaware of any changes to the actual diaper itself. :)

Archived