LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to sleep with out a nappy for the first time in years just last week dew to being stuck in a hut for a hole weak dew to bad weather and high river levels. I ran out of nappies for the last night .I had to get up for a pee so manytimes I hardly got eany sleep. Maybe an hour or so. So yes I definitely sleep better in a nappy. 

I definitely sleep better in a diaper. If I sleep without a diaper, I toss and turn all night knowing I am going to have a wetting or messing accident. If I am diapered, I do not worry about it and sleep much better. This is all due to major back problems leading to partial incontinence from both bladder and bowels.

I do, and loving it!
Felling very comfy/dry is an incredible feeling!!
(and waking up wet is even better!)
1267516301_IMG_8128(2).thumb.JPG.c557d37111b4b9cbcde1f3d02019a1d7.JPG
I'm not sure I would agree with you. Sure, sleeping padded is nice enough but going to sleep dry and waking up wet? That's a first step downwards you know. Next thing you know that will happen at the worst possible time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 3:54 PM, Kingdark said:

I'm not sure I would agree with you. Sure, sleeping padded is nice enough but going to sleep dry and waking up wet? That's a first step downwards you know. Next thing you know that will happen at the worst possible time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Going to sleep dry and waking up wet is just normal for me.

At the moment the answer is "no".  Getting to sleep is no problem, in a nappy or not.  But, when I wake up in the night. I often can't get back to sleep easily if I'm in a nappy.  If I'm not wearing one, then I always get up, go to the bathroom for a wee, then got back to bed.  Usually I can get straight back to sleep again, often after suckling on Mummy's boobies for a while.  But, if I'm in a nappy, then I don't feel any urge to wet while I'm lying down (I don't when I'm not in a nappy either).  So I have no feeling I need to wee, but I can't get back to sleep easily.  I'm hoping that will sort itself out in time, but I'm just not spending enough nights in a nappy to sort it.  I only wear nappies in bed when Mummy's away overnight.  Still, I'm not complaining.