• yes
    • no

• 4 weeks later...

The wadding between my legs keeps me awake longer

I do sleep better with a dolly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, horrorfan said:

I sleep better without one, but I can definitely fall asleep wearing one.

I sleep better swaddled in a nice tight diaper that I know will hold a lot of pee if it doesn't leak first. But then again, that's one of the things that rubber pants are good at!

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

I sleep better swaddled in a nice tight diaper that I know will hold a lot of pee if it doesn't leak first. But then again, that's one of the things that rubber pants are good at!

Sleeping in the nude is how I roll. Birthday suit the whole way!

• Like 1
On 7/1/2018 at 10:01 PM, horrorfan said:

Sleeping in the nude is how I roll. Birthday suit the whole way!

Yeah, me too. Much, much more comfortable on a hot, sticky summer night, and much much warmer on those cold winter nights, too.

i always sleep better with a diaper on, and waking up with a diaper on actually encourages me to get out of bed at a good time (like 8Am), and become more productive through out the day 

Yes from me, i'm a pretty consistent bed wetter so not wearing a diaper to bed usually ends up with me waking up in the middle of the night in a cold soaked bed YUCK!

I have to admit though when i'm feeling particularly little i get really excited wearing my night time diaper and might not get to sleep for a while longer than i probably would without.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 8:54 AM, Pete671 said:

I sleep best in just a pull-up, no pjs or nightshirt,,, 

Do you not wear PJ's or nightshirt because you pull-up leaks?

I sleep really good in diapers, but if I didn't have to worry about smells of urine in our home, I would probably sleep without a diaper on my plastic no sheets I don't use sheets summer or winter. just the plastic mattress. I do now have a hospital grade mattress so no worries to the mattress itself. Just don't want pee to overflow to my wife's side. We have a split king.

6 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I sleep really good in diapers, but if I didn't have to worry about smells of urine in our home, I would probably sleep without a diaper on my plastic no sheets I don't use sheets summer or winter. just the plastic mattress. I do now have a hospital grade mattress so no worries to the mattress itself. Just don't want pee to overflow to my wife's side. We have a split king.

Nappies make sure my wife's side of the bed stays dry too unless of course she wet's it which occasionally she does.

Absolutely I sleep better at night with a diaper on as I leak constantly. I don't want a wet bed and I sleep well assured the next morning I wont need to wash sheets & blankets.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, Wet Knight said:

Do you not wear PJ's or nightshirt because you pull-up leaks?

Nope too hot at night atm, I put a couple of towels down and wash them later,