LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
pottypants

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

447 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

I wore Goodnights a few times for bedwetting as a kid, and I hated it. I have tactile sensitivity and the way it moved & crinkled against me really bugged me. I have trouble even wearing underwear, and I use tampons instead of pads.

I much preferred just sleeping with

I cannot fathom the thought of not wearing my diaper and plastic panties during the night. I certainly get a more rewarding sleep when I wear and there is just something to be said about that "safe comfy" feeling when you briefly wake up to feel yourself freely wetting in the middle of the night. That "safe comfy" feeling is totally heightened when you momentarily wake up to finding yourself doing a lovely soft warm poopie.

On some very rare instances, I choose not to put on a diaper before going to bed and I sleep great either way.

Most definitely   It is quite refreshing to sleep 8 hours without getting out of bed even if it is for only 2 minutes and a feeling secure is always welcome

Total bliss

:)

Yup, always sleep better diapered, mind I wear 24/7 now, but even before I wore 24/7 I always slept better when diapered.

Absolutely! Even though I have to now - I wet every night - before it was necessary I always wore a diaper to bed. There's something about the feeling of the padding between your legs and the comfort and security of being all padded up that lets me sleep deeply every night.

• Like 1

This is a recent occurrence for me, but not one that I'm displeased with!  My boyfriend thinks that diapers are adorable, and I sleep extremely soundly in them.  I don't wet overnight, and we have a rule that I don't mess/wet in bed, but it must have something to do with the warm coziness and the padding.  When time allows, I'd love to sleep in a thicker diaper than GoodNites or baby diapers.

I know I sleep better in a diaper now.I hate a wet bed that is hard too sleep in a wet bed

I'm some kind of freak that only needs 6 hours and when I wear I sometimes only get 4 or 5 because I wake up horny as hell. Funny thing is I wake up feeling perfectly rested. I often use this to my advantage when I need to stay up late and get up early.

No Diaper and pee while sleeping -Not a big problem just do laundry. No diaper and poop in sleep - disaster and big messy clean up. No diaper and poo and pee while sleeping - worst of all outcomes.   

Tape on a diaper before bed and as long as its a good one I can relax and not worry -maybe the change in the morning will be routine if just wet, or complex if poop is involved but either way I'll cope.

I sleep much better diapered, if i sleep without my diaper i'm afraid that i wet the bed and get too anxious too sleep. Since i always sleep with one on i do wet the bed more and more often so it's also kind of a double edged sword. 

I know if I fall asleep even for a couple minutes then I'm going to wet so because of that I can't even think about taking a nap without being diapered. If I'm not diapered I can't fall asleep.

I always sleep better when diapered, no worries of waking up to a wet bed and on those rair times I wake up messy. 

definateyl sleep better wearing mine....but I got used to being in one years ago...even the times i've been sleepy during the day and if I wasn't in one, would have tooo much anxiety to be able to sleep at all.....

Sometimes!  I have slept in a diaper a few times recently and found it very comforting.  But sometimes, wearing a diaper means FUN TIME and I can't sleep because I'm too distracted!

Happy New Year!

DV

I sleep so much better in a nappy.