LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
pottypants

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

414 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

129 posts in this topic

I defantly get a better nights sleep with a diaper on, even tho I don't relly need a diaper at night, and I be dry 95% off all nights. There's a pace of mind knowing that I don't have to worry about it becouse I do have a diaper on, without a diaper it's something I can't keep my mind off the what If...

I have insomnia so it takes a while for me to get to sleep anyway, but once I fall asleep I usually sleep better and longer if I am diapered

On 09/01/2015 at 11:58 PM, bedwettersteve said:

yes I do always have and always will. when I'm not diapered I don't sleep well because I,m worried about wetting my bed or someone else,s bed

I don't worry about wetting my own bed. I wouldn't want to ruin someone elses though.

I sleep better with a diaper on

I sleep 100 % better with a diaper on

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

No doubt I sleep much, much better with a diaper on.

Yes in-fact I have been in diapers virtually all of the time now for six-seven years ever-since March of 2010 when I started having problems with urinary incontinence 6 months after I had turned 30 years old.

I now have to wear diapers for nights and mostly during the day to avoid any potententially embarrassing accidents or something far worse, I have been to see the doctors and hospital for a host of tests on my bladder but when they all came back as negative as to a cause I made the decision to put myself back into diapers and thankfully that was the right choice because I haven't wet my bedding since.

Although at times this makes me feel rather babyish, I would rather sacrifice some of my precious manhood to wear them and become a baby/toddler all over again for life if that's what my body is trying to tell me and I suspect that this may have something to do with the fact I was toilet/potty trained too early in my childhood years, but six years later in life at the age of 36 I have no problem with that.

And yes I've tried everything for a cure other than surgery to awnser anyone who wants to question me regarding my condition but the meds didn't work because I was allergic to the pills.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

i just recently started sleeping with a diaper on most nights. i like to sleep with a wet diaper on even though i don't wet myself while sleeping. it is a comfort to curl up with my stuffed animal and a bottle in a wet diaper. nothing is more cozy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh! I forgot how refreshed I felt when I woke up after sleeping in diapers. It puts my mind into such a state of rest

1 person likes this

I love sleeping in wet and pooey nappies, I sleep so much better after I pooed myself I find 

I sleep super fine diapered and with my teddy

I wear my night time didees every night and drift right off to sleep.  Nothing more comfortable.

I sleep so much better at night when I'm wearing my cloth diaper.  It's so comfy and makes me happy.

I sleep like a baby when I am diapered

No -- BUT...  I get the deepest sleep if I go to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth

Nothing feels more safer to me when daddies puts me in my night time onesie and my puffy pink diappies all powdered up with my bum cream! And a bubbies while I'm falling asleep. Just feels so prefect and right the way life should be for me :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I feel naked when I am not diapered for bed.  Everyone knows what happens when little ones go to bed naked...

i am not to be trusted running around the house that way either.

Yes is the simple awser to that question as  I prefer to wear diapers at night time because I am a heavy sleeper and I can't always guarantee that I can wake up if I get the sudden urge.

I also tend to be more relaxed because they sooth me and also the fact if I want to take a break from the depressing world of being a adult I can always slip on a diaper and cuddle my teddybear and instantly go back to a time when everything was much simpler.

I am a disabled person and whilst I don't consider myself a adult baby although if push came to shove then I could easily adapt myself into that lifestyle.

As specially if I were to go into care because of my disablilities because most care homes have a diaper policy for their clients and I would not mind one bit if I was told I had to wear diapers for the rest of my natural lifespan.

I sleep better while diapered.  I feel more comfortable and secure in a nice, thick diaper. 

I don't get the opportunity to wear a diaper to bed because hubby doesn't think I NEED to at this point in my incontinence problem.  But when I do, I sleep ever so much better.  I love the feeling of laying there wetting myself, feeling it run from my body into the diaper and all the warmth it gives helps me to fall back to sleep much faster.  I wish I could sleep in one every night!!!

Update, I have been wearing a diaper to bed almost every night since I wrote the above.  Hubby falls asleep much earlier than I do, so I have been able to go to bed with a pull up on.  Sleeping with a diaper on, wetting and feeling that warm sensation is the best feeling while falling asleep.  I have found it easier for me to fall asleep right after a warm oozing of my pee.

I find myself sleeping so hard when I'm diapered! I get such good sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I certainly sleep better when I am pinned into my double terry nappies and baby pants, I feel more secure 

Usually. Though sometimes randomly the bulk between my legs gets annoying. I should and am normally used to it by now but once in a while I get so fixated on physically feeling something and drives me nuts. Just the presence of the bull keeps me fixated and up.

Our angel mommy (the wife) takes such amazing care of everything, especially getting us cleaned up and freshly diapered for bedtime. The process is so soothing and comforting that, before she finishes the process, sleep usually takes over. Then, when tossing or turning through the night, the coziness and security of a nice thick diaper, provides to perfect feeling for calmly falling back to sleep. So yes. Wearing a thick diaper at bedtime is like sleeping on a cloud.

IMG_1411.thumb.PNG.89e1917410dbf2dc9c47dab859b963fb.PNGIMG_1412.thumb.PNG.822515cbbd52ca88e731c75e13ea3199.PNGIMG_1413.thumb.PNG.b088846baf57d7f27b407c7e951bcf01.PNGIMG_1414.thumb.PNG.9a0b72a4b5e2d870c73911ad20b54cf9.PNGIMG_1415.thumb.PNG.e35ae165214e8d7af55867e4d644cdaf.PNG07091e2f9f24b7cf2123d57b0d942d5c.png

I am not 24/7  my main activity consist of a visit (escape) to my nanny where my cloth diapers are along with plastic pants pins pacifier powder etc

So most of the time it is my nanny who puts me in diapers and sometimes I get to spend the night at her place.she would diaper me put me in a sleeper

crank up the light musical mobile on top of me give me a bottle of juice and then kiss me good nite. It takes me 30 minutes to fall asleep....but in the middle of the nite I`ll wake up and wet my diaper  turn over in bed for a minute or two   long enough for my nanny to hear me thru the monitor ....

then  she comes down to my room and nhas a small nite lite turned on and proceeds to change me back into a clean diaper  another kiss good nite and back to sleep   Bliss