LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

Diapers are way of life for me . I've worn diapers to bed all my life . My mom set a rule when growing-up . Stay dry for 30 days and move on to training pants. Stay dry for 30 days and no more training pants(training pants covered with plastic) . I'm the middle in a family of six and never mastered the rule . To this date I have never worn regular mens underware all my underware are cotton padded shorts and cloth diapers and plastic or rubber pants. Thanks Pins. :glare:

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep the same, but diapers tend to make me fall asleep quicker, which is the intended goal. It's kind of funny, ever time I wear I wake up in the morning going "What the hell.. oh yeah, I put that on last night."

I sleep the same, but diapers tend to make me fall asleep quicker, which is the intended goal. It's kind of funny, ever time I wear I wake up in the morning going "What the hell.. oh yeah, I put that on last night."

yea,when i wear to bed i fall right asleep, it has to be a little wet tho, i cant go to sleep with a dry diapee! as a matter of fact, i just soaked my abena m3.

for me it varies.

if family is home when im sleeping with a diaper on, i dont sleep too well out of fear of being discovered.

if no one else is home and im diapered, i get some of the best sleep ever :)

same here, originally, but seeing i go to sleep in the clothes i wore that day i dont really have too much of a fear of being discovered, maybe of leaks if i go to sleep wet.

same here to some extent, i too fall asleep faster in diapers usually and i sleep better. though i also have a paci in my mouth too

Are you kidding? I sleep like a little girl.

I tried sleeping in a diaper a couple of times, it just didn't do it for me. I love to lay in bed in a diaper and watch TV, play video games or something.

I have tried so hard to pee in bed while diapered, it just wont come out. I must either stand or be sitting.

When it comes to sleeping I can't have something stuck in my crotch area, I don't even wear panties to bed. Also waking up after sleeping in a diaper I really had a crumpled diaper and it wasn't even wet, so I thought it was kinda wasteful, for me anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep better with a diaper on, usually on weekends. I can just wet and go back to sleep. I sometimes wet to much and that means changing sheets and mattress pad, I have a waterbed. I enjoy wearing a wet diaper for as long as I can.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yep! It's more of a relief to not worry about ruining my bed. sleeping in a diaper guarantess I can pee while asleep and not worry about leaks. I can also mess while asleep and not have to worry about making up in messy sheets or on a messy matress. I recommend messing while sleeping for anyone who hasn't tried it. It nice to wake up smelly sometimes.

Yes! I definitely do sleep better in Diapers. They're comfortable & I seem to fall asleep quicker when wearing Diapers though. Most of the time I find i can't usually pee in the middle of the night while asleep unless I drink a lot of fluids close to bedtime. Even if I drink a lot before bed though, I have a hard time peeing in the middle of the night. Like Clockwork though, as soon as I wake up & get out of bed, I pee.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest little_jonny

after a hard days work, 8-12 hour shift, i would like to come home, get baby powdered, and be diapered for the night and relax after a hard days work, so for me, yes i do sleep better

I usually sleep better naked, as the diaper shifts about. Unless I wear the tight boxer shorts over it I purposely bought one size too small, so they are a tight fit to support the diaper.

But can only sleep in a dry diaper, wet diaper and I'll wake up the next day with a bastard rash.

I have problems sleeping and have had bouts of insomnia that have lasted 4 weeks. My every night thing is to wear earplugs, which I started doing while living in the middle of the city. The next thing that helps me sleep is hugging my teddy bear, if I'm sill having problems after that wearing a diaper to bed makes me sleep like a baby.

I don't know why, I don't wet the diaper when I sleep, but if I'm wearing one i don't wake up from the time my head hits the pillow until my alarm goes off, and sometimes not even then.

I LOVE to sleep in a diaper and do sleep better in one. It makes me feel soooo cozy, comfortable, and babyish. I will usually wake up when I have the urge to pee though, and will slide the diaper down to pee in the... umm, toilet :blush: during the night. I love to wet my diaper during the day but haven't been able to sleep well in a soaked one. Just me.

I do LOVE to save my diaper for poo poo in the morning as that is my favorite thing to do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to be comfortable to sleep well, even with my sleep medication. Diapers are more comfortable than the other alternatives. Therefore, I sleep better when wearing diapers. However, I find it extremely uncomfortable and just plain gross to use my diapers, so I'd never be able to sleep well with a wet and/or messy diaper. It's quicker and less of a hassle for me to use the toilet than to have to change a diaper. And it saves me money, as I don't have to buy as many diapers...