LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

I cannot fathom the thought of not wearing my diaper and plastic panties during the night. I certainly get a more rewarding sleep when I wear and there is just something to be said about that "safe comfy" feeling when you briefly wake up to feel yourself freely wetting in the middle of the night. That "safe comfy" feeling is totally heightened when you momentarily wake up to finding yourself doing a lovely soft warm poopie.

• 4 months later...

Absolutely! Even though I have to now - I wet every night - before it was necessary I always wore a diaper to bed. There's something about the feeling of the padding between your legs and the comfort and security of being all padded up that lets me sleep deeply every night.

• Like 1

This is a recent occurrence for me, but not one that I'm displeased with!  My boyfriend thinks that diapers are adorable, and I sleep extremely soundly in them.  I don't wet overnight, and we have a rule that I don't mess/wet in bed, but it must have something to do with the warm coziness and the padding.  When time allows, I'd love to sleep in a thicker diaper than GoodNites or baby diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm some kind of freak that only needs 6 hours and when I wear I sometimes only get 4 or 5 because I wake up horny as hell. Funny thing is I wake up feeling perfectly rested. I often use this to my advantage when I need to stay up late and get up early.

No Diaper and pee while sleeping -Not a big problem just do laundry. No diaper and poop in sleep - disaster and big messy clean up. No diaper and poo and pee while sleeping - worst of all outcomes.   

Tape on a diaper before bed and as long as its a good one I can relax and not worry -maybe the change in the morning will be routine if just wet, or complex if poop is involved but either way I'll cope.

• 3 weeks later...

I sleep much better diapered, if i sleep without my diaper i'm afraid that i wet the bed and get too anxious too sleep. Since i always sleep with one on i do wet the bed more and more often so it's also kind of a double edged sword. 

• Like 1

I know if I fall asleep even for a couple minutes then I'm going to wet so because of that I can't even think about taking a nap without being diapered. If I'm not diapered I can't fall asleep.

Sometimes!  I have slept in a diaper a few times recently and found it very comforting.  But sometimes, wearing a diaper means FUN TIME and I can't sleep because I'm too distracted!

Happy New Year!

DV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I feel like such an oddball here.  I've tried several times and cannot sleep with a diaper on.  I think I'm always worried about leaking.  I'm a very light sleeper which probably doesn't help.  I haven't given up so maybe someday I'll get there.

BTW, I'm pretty envious of those that can sleep with one on.

i've never thought about it, but actually no. since i haven't had to wear nightly protection since i was 14, i'm not used to sleeping with a diaper on. whenever i wear one to bed i usually think it'll be fun, but when i wake up i find the inner part of my legs slightly sore due to the thickness of the diaper, the leg holes have dug into my skin a bit and irritated them, and the waist has bunched up and is really digging in.

Even though I'm only in my 30s, I'm up twice a night at least to pee, mostly because I try to hydrate in the evenings. I have a hard time falling back asleep after I get up, but if I'm wearing a diaper and wake up to use it, I fall back asleep more easily. I feel more rested. I think I've worn to bed every night for at least a month.

Sometimes, for whatever mental reason, I even sleep through the night diapered and needing to pee, but if I wasn't diapered I'd wake up.

Currently I am 53 and profoundly urinary incontinent. I reverted to bedwetting in 1976 shortly after I reached puberty. That was when I began wearing diapers to bed every night. At first I might have one dry night a week, but within 6 weeks I stopped having any dry nights. Since that first night in diapers following my first bedwetting after I was toilet trained I have never attempted to sleep without being diapered. That includes day naps. At 21 in 1985 I lost all of my day urinary control. Since then I have worn diapers all day and night, every day.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...