LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

On 09/01/2015 at 11:58 PM, bedwettersteve said:

yes I do always have and always will. when I'm not diapered I don't sleep well because I,m worried about wetting my bed or someone else,s bed

I don't worry about wetting my own bed. I wouldn't want to ruin someone elses though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes in-fact I have been in diapers virtually all of the time now for six-seven years ever-since March of 2010 when I started having problems with urinary incontinence 6 months after I had turned 30 years old.

I now have to wear diapers for nights and mostly during the day to avoid any potententially embarrassing accidents or something far worse, I have been to see the doctors and hospital for a host of tests on my bladder but when they all came back as negative as to a cause I made the decision to put myself back into diapers and thankfully that was the right choice because I haven't wet my bedding since.

Although at times this makes me feel rather babyish, I would rather sacrifice some of my precious manhood to wear them and become a baby/toddler all over again for life if that's what my body is trying to tell me and I suspect that this may have something to do with the fact I was toilet/potty trained too early in my childhood years, but six years later in life at the age of 36 I have no problem with that.

And yes I've tried everything for a cure other than surgery to awnser anyone who wants to question me regarding my condition but the meds didn't work because I was allergic to the pills.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing feels more safer to me when daddies puts me in my night time onesie and my puffy pink diappies all powdered up with my bum cream! And a bubbies while I'm falling asleep. Just feels so prefect and right the way life should be for me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually. Though sometimes randomly the bulk between my legs gets annoying. I should and am normally used to it by now but once in a while I get so fixated on physically feeling something and drives me nuts. Just the presence of the bull keeps me fixated and up.

Our mommy (wife) takes such amazing care of everything, especially getting us cleaned up and freshly diapered for bedtime. The process is so soothing and comforting that, before she finishes the process, sleep usually takes over. Then, when tossing or turning through the night, the coziness and security of a nice thick diaper, provides to perfect feeling for calmly falling back to sleep. So yes. Wearing a thick diaper at bedtime is like sleeping on a cloud. [emoji297]

IMG_1411.thumb.PNG.89e1917410dbf2dc9c47dab859b963fb.PNGIMG_1412.thumb.PNG.822515cbbd52ca88e731c75e13ea3199.PNGIMG_1413.thumb.PNG.b088846baf57d7f27b407c7e951bcf01.PNGIMG_1414.thumb.PNG.9a0b72a4b5e2d870c73911ad20b54cf9.PNGIMG_1415.thumb.PNG.e35ae165214e8d7af55867e4d644cdaf.PNG07091e2f9f24b7cf2123d57b0d942d5c.png

I wore Goodnights a few times for bedwetting as a kid, and I hated it. I have tactile sensitivity and the way it moved & crinkled against me really bugged me. I have trouble even wearing underwear, and I use tampons instead of pads.

I much preferred just sleeping with