Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far I sleep better without as I mostly make due with size 6 baby diapers, not ideal at any time, but I have found both absorption and fit I can modify to work for maybe 6 hours if not drinking a lot and pushing absorption to the limit, im thinking about trying a good adult diaper soon though, so that may change things.

So far I sleep better without as I mostly make due with size 6 baby diapers, not ideal at any time, but I have found both absorption and fit I can modify to work for maybe 6 hours if not drinking a lot and pushing absorption to the limit, im thinking about trying a good adult diaper soon though, so that may change things.

Size 6 baby diapers or not, I can't say it's a good idea to purposely dehydrate your self unless you're trying to get sick.

im not saying ive ever dehydrated myself, just that I would not go through fluids as quickly with my makeshift solutions to handling the urge to wear and use diapers as I would if I had proper quality adult diapers to use, hopefully this makes sense. I just never bothered to try a quality adult diaper yet (ive only had a job for just over a year total in my whole life so far, and the first job which lasted 8 months was a horrible job that didn't pay enough for me to have enough money to get a pack of quality adult diapers), but I have a pack of abena x plus on order now that I have a decent full time job.

I sleep much better when wearing diapers. I wear diapers every night because I don't want to take the chance of wetting the bed. When I first started wearing diapers to bed it was because I just liked the feeling of being diapered, now I wet my diapers several times a week. Case in point, went to NY city last week and stayed at my brothers house where I couldn't wear a diaper and the first night I almost wet the bed, so the next few

• 2 months later...

I definitely sleep better when I am in a diaper. Just being snuggled up and feeling that thick padding between my legs puts my in a deep sleep. Plus I don't have to worry about night time accidents because I know my diaper will keep my bed and clothes all dry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

With me it's plastic panties rather than a diaper. But yes, I sleep much better when I wear plastic panties to bed - I fall asleep easier, sleep better, and feel better when I wake up in the morning. When I roll over in bed they tend to move with me rather than get hung up or bunched up in the sheets. And of course I just really love the way they feel on me.

• 1 year later...

Yes.

Prior to bedwetting, I would have slightly disturbed sleep in a diaper.

Now that I wet the bed (and now also that I usually sleep in a different kind of diaper), I tend to have quite calm sleep while diapered, as opposed to the fairly nerve-wracked lying awake that I do when I'm not padded.

Whether this is better than before, I don't know.

• 1 month later...

I've always been interested in diapers/nappies from an early age, bit until 2010 I never thought that I would be back in them until I suffered from a series of embarrassing wetting accidents which staidly got worse week by week without any previous problems.

So I went to the doctors for some tests and it was only then that I was diagnosed with a weak bladder nowadays I wear diapers almost all the time during the day and nights, unfortunately I live with unsimpatic pearents who don't understand why I wear diapers, I am looking forward to moving out of my current home and into somewhere more independent.

also I am looking for a permanent job so I can afford the rent/mortgage and still have some left over finances to help with saving for holidays and diapers as they don't come cheap.

when I am diapered up every night I feel less stressed out and more relaxed and I get the best sleep in years I have disabilities in the form of severe autism and minor neurological damage caused by past episodes of epilepsy suffered when I was 12-13 years old in 1992-1993 can't be sure about an exact date as I can't remember it happening.

I am now 35-36 yrs old and wearing diapers like a 1-2 year old toddler but I don't care because my life is better now that I have protection from embarrassing situations.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh I haven't slept in one in so long. I remember that at first I couldn't fall asleep. I kept either getting distracted by it because I was too excited or by paranoia that someone would see me wearing it. Finally at some point these feelings subsided and I would have the best sleep ever whenever I'd wear one. Finally one day, I woke up wet for real

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I defantly get a better nights sleep with a diaper on, even tho I don't relly need a diaper at night, and I be dry 95% off all nights. There's a pace of mind knowing that I don't have to worry about it becouse I do have a diaper on, without a diaper it's something I can't keep my mind off the what If...