LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Buy (Self Bondage)

Conatus

i know this is not a new idea but i have considered putting it into reality. i wanted to make a self bondage timer. it would be a simple device that would interface with your current bondage restraints and hold them for a set amount of time then release. it would be a system that is normally unlocked so if any part of the electronics failed a mechanical device would unlock it. it would e compact and easily attached to the bed frame or similar framework.

who would seriously be interested in something like this.

i know this is not a new idea but i have considered putting it into reality. i wanted to make a self bondage timer. it would be a simple device that would interface with your current bondage restraints and hold them for a set amount of time then release. it would be a system that is normally unlocked so if any part of the electronics failed a mechanical device would unlock it. it would e compact and easily attached to the bed frame or similar framework.

who would seriously be interested in something like this.

I'm interested then again I like having fun :thumbsup:

sounds like a product with some SERIOUS liability issues. I wouldn't even market this product on the black market. No matter what kind of disclaimers you include, if someone is injured or killed while restrained with this device you'll lose everything, and maybe even face criminal charges. Bondage is fun for some, but dangerous without someone else present to aid in the removal in the event of an emergency.

I normally practice self bondage due to lack of partner and I always use an electromagnetic lock (1200 pounds holding force) hooked up to two timers (in case one fails). In case of power failure or a single timer failure, you are still free at whatever time you set.

Here is the setup (as shown in the picture):

1. Have 3 points that are fixed and fastened to floor or bed or wall, 2 for feet, 1 for hand in spread eagle fashion.

2. Have a LONG chain that goes through several fixed loops -- one connects to the magnetic lock, the other is free

3. Set the timers to 6 - 12 hours, connect chain to lock and engage lock

4. Put a restraint (I use humane restraint cuffs) on the hand that is not going to be connected to the fixed restraint point and lock it around hand. Lock a short chain (3 links max) to the cuff.

5. Put key to the restraint FAR up the chain that is connected to the magnetic lock so that when restrained you can not reach it but when the magnetic lock releases, you can bring the chain close enough to get the key.

5. Secure yourself to the 3 fixed restraining points.

6. Secure the free hand (the one with the cuff on) to the chain connected to the magnetic lock lock by locking the short chain attached to your cuff to the other chain with a pad lock.

DONE. Absolutely no way to escape until the timer runs out or power fails. Trust me, after 2-3 hours YOU WANT to be released. If you REALLY want to experience it, then add a sensory deprivation hood to the scene...

P.S. Yes, self bondage, especially strict self bondage, is risky and should not be attempted, but it is fun if you have no partner who wants to play...

4777223769_f354dbb319_b.jpg

file_3_9.jpg

A lot of us have thought about the self bondage /timer device.

I don't like the melting ice solution because of lack of calibration. I have discarded anything that depends on 120 vac for lack of reliability due to potential power outages. I have come up with another idea but it is just in the formative stages. No AC needed and predictable to the minute ;) .

More later.

Anondl

PS As for saleability diaperboyMKE is exactly right. You couldn't buy the necessary liability insurance.

A lot of us have thought about the self bondage /timer device.

I don't like the melting ice solution because of lack of calibration. I have discarded anything that depends on 120 vac for lack of reliability due to potential power outages. I have come up with another idea but it is just in the formative stages. No AC needed and predictable to the minute ;) .

More later.

Anondl

yes the power going out is a real concern. that is you you design you devices so it relies on electricity to stay locked not to unlock.

When I bought the solenoid for my latch I speced a continuous duty type, not really knowing why but the price was the same as intermittent duty. I never used it with storms approaching etc. but there is nothing I can do to protect myself against some idiot taking out a power pole or a substation fire. When I figured out to set the mechanics up to default to unlatch I experimented with power always on to said solenoid. It got entirely to warm for my satisfaction. Also, sometimes the solenoid will buzz when powered and I intended to attach it to a wall. (Can you say soundboard?)

Battery power is ok but the solenoids available are 12 volt and above. I did toy with the idea of using a motorcycle battery as it is small easily recharged and can deliver the necessary amps. I think I rejected this idea because of the addition of the battery and charger. And, just when will the battery power run out? Before the capacity of the diaper?:P Will you be late for work?:D

Anondl

PS As for saleability, diaperboyMKE is right, you couldn't buy enough liability insurance.

You shouldn't need a realy strong solonoid If it is just holding a pin but I don't know what's on the market. Another similar idea. Use mains power for the solonoid but have a battery operated relay switch keeping it on that way when the battery runs out the relay will trigger. Your free. Also most relay switches have a mains power rating and can be triggered by a nine volt battery I've used them running (just) off a five volt microprocessor (albeit boosted by a transistor). Microchip can also be used for timing. If your willing to get that technical.

Make sure you know what your doing with mains power. Man gets fried making self bondage machine makes for a real nice Darwin award.

You shouldn't need a realy strong solonoid If it is just holding a pin but I don't know what's on the market. Another similar idea. Use mains power for the solonoid but have a battery operated relay switch keeping it on that way when the battery runs out the relay will trigger. Your free. Also most relay switches have a mains power rating and can be triggered by a nine volt battery I've used them running (just) off a five volt microprocessor (albeit boosted by a transistor). Microchip can also be used for timing. If your willing to get that technical.

Make sure you know what your doing with mains power. Man gets fried making self bondage machine makes for a real nice Darwin award.

i like to stay away from mains power because of that. just use a ac-dc converter and run everything off dc.