LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But They'Re Cool!

Was just in Wal-mart with the family. My mom pointed out they had restocked the pallet of Huggies jeans and while we were looking another family was there. There was a girl, probably 7 or 8 standing in the cart saying she wanted some. The mom said she was too old for diapers but the girl said "But they're so cool!"

Don't think she got them. poor kid. lol

Speaking of the Huggies jeans, I was out with a guy friend today at a mall and we passed this huge sign that had a baby on it wearing the Huggies jeans. He didn't immediately see the sign, but I did and I couldn't help but chuckle and look away. He looked at me oddly before laying eyes on the sign. He looked back at me and smiled knowingly. Of course he knows about my AB side, but neither one of us commented on that sign.

It was just a funny experience and kinda ironic since that makes two of us that had an experience related to those Huggies jeans today. :P

Was just in Wal-mart with the family. My mom pointed out they had restocked the pallet of Huggies jeans and while we were looking another family was there. There was a girl, probably 7 or 8 standing in the cart saying she wanted some. The mom said she was too old for diapers but the girl said "But they're so cool!"

Don't think she got them. poor kid. lol

As far as I can tell, The denim huggies only go up to size 5 or over 27 pounds. Now the question, if that was your kid, would you indulge in the request?? or quash the request like her mom did?? For me, It would depend on if they would fit. If they had size 6 or 7, then sure, why not. Size 5 is a bit small for a 7-8 year old, unless she has a very slight slender build or is a bit under developed.

I know there are those who will think I'm weird or what ever, but I'm a D/L, and if I have a kid asking for some cool looking diapers.....why not?? What can it hurt?? It's not like I'm forcing something of my personal agenda etc :P

Just my 3 1/4 cents....

qwack

Honestly, as I've got a niece or two at that age....

The diapers probably weren't for her to wear, but rather for her to put on dolls. We've probably got 10-15 dolls at our house, all in various levels of dress, with a majority of them being diapered if they have the supplies.

Sorry to crush any hopes and dreams.

Honestly, as I've got a niece or two at that age....

The diapers probably weren't for her to wear, but rather for her to put on dolls. We've probably got 10-15 dolls at our house, all in various levels of dress, with a majority of them being diapered if they have the supplies.

Sorry to crush any hopes and dreams.

No, no damaged hopes and dreams :P but this is one aspect that I hadn't considered. When I used to have GI Joes, guess what he used to wear ;) The way the OP quote was used though it sounded like the girl wanted them to wear, and thats what the parent was also responding to...unless mention was made later (unheard) that she wanted them for a doll or what not..

*shrug*

ROFL.

The problem with diapers suddenly becoming fashionable... all the little girls will want to wear them.

That's Huggies should make them in the bigger sizes, go after the college age girls

That's Huggies should make them in the bigger sizes, go after the college age girls

Well I did email a suggestion to Bambino about offering this kind of item. All it is is a different pattern on the outer cover, which should be fairly easy to do with computers and such....will they do it?? *Shrug*

Be cool if they did though :D

Very well could have been for dolls. I didn't stick around to hear the rest of the convo. Just thought it was funny that diapers had been elevated to cool status.

Good Grief!

Am I the only one who saw/heard this in the commercials for Huggies jeans diaper? "The coolest you'll ever look while pooping your pants" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anondl

Nope, many people have, including TV ad execs who balk at running the ads because of that phrase :screwy: but kids don't watch the ads anyways so they don't care, it's mostly the parents...and we all know how anal they are....most probably don't even want to admit that their kids even poops :P

Would't that be something if people were so attracted to the new designs of diapers that the started making even adult diapers more fashionable in many variations and it would catch on as the next fad!!! Sounds like the girl at Wal-mart wanted to be "cool" and wear them. Heck, look at the protective underwear market now, they're coming in all sorts of colors now. Sure, it's to make them more like underwear but who knows, maybe they'll add some cool prints like we already find on boxer shorts say but are diapers.

Imagine it, "Hey dude, I just got these sweet ass underwear!! Yeah dude, that's a diaper that looks like jean shorts(or any cool desing)!? I know but aren't they so cool? Yeah, kinda, can I try a pair on? Sure, here ya go! These are pretty awesome dude, lets go show our other friends!!" Okay...NOT likely.

Maybe it'll be the next big thing......okay, it's a stretch but look at fads of the past...not too far off now are we. Diapers are slowly evolving from a medical look to a fashionable look and aren't as big a deal(still a big deal but not as much) as it use to be so give it another decade or so and who knows where we'll be. Fun and playful designs on adult diapers just as much as baby diapers but with appropriate themes like boxers have printed on them. Of course there will always be the hospital looking diapers but we already have Cushies now which I thought would never happen so who knows what's to come.