LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding A Bondage Partner?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

so i spent $xxxx buying lots of bondage gear. only problem: there is no one to use it on me. where is the best place to find a FEMALE bondage partner who can tie me up in diapers? dominatrix's charge a lot and i want repeat experiences without spending a fortune

so i spent $xxxx buying lots of bondage gear. only problem: there is no one to use it on me. where is the best place to find a FEMALE bondage partner who can tie me up in diapers? dominatrix's charge a lot and i want repeat experiences without spending a fortune

oh jeez where to start...

You need to go and meet people whom are into bondage. I suggest checking out your local area to see if you have any events nearby, if you live in a smaller city it will be less likely, but if you're nearer an urban center most of them have kink events of some sort. You might want to check out fetlife, and or other bdsm related netwroking sites to find any local groups.

Once you've done that, go socialize, meet people, make new friends, and be honest and patient. and I'm sure if

you're lucky you'll meet someone that you feel comfortable with sharing your fantasy of bondage with diapers with.

And if you're really lucky, you'll have a great play relationship started.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...

The other posts are pretty accurate. I would only add that if you meet someone nice and are unsure as to their understanding of your fetish. Apply the information in small doses so that she can digest a little bit at a time. (Too much too soon turns out to shock and scare them.) Then you have to trust to luck that it is someone who can make the trip with you.

Alli

There is no such thing as a free lunch. While there is certainly a BDSM lifestyle, you have to actually build human relationships within it. If you're just expecting the services of a dominatrix for free, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

That's why dominatrices exist. They "get off" on money.

Lifestyle dommes get off on control. That's what's in it for them. If you show up and go "Me, Me, Me", don't expect a lot of interest back.

I live in LA, which has one of the more vibrant scenes in the US. I can think of only a dozen or so women who come to public events and play with whomever. And most of those are pros trying to build up extra clients. The first taste is always free.

So, there are people to help your needs, but don't forget to help theirs too. Otherwise, you'll get drummed out of what little community exists.