LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

It is only five months to Halloween. Not too early to start planning our costumes. How would you like to dress up for a private party? How about an evening of bar hopping?

I would wear one of my sleepers.

I nice sleeper and a thick diaper you can add some longjohns underneath if its cold, just accessorize with a paci and a teddy bear and your ready to go.

If you want to go all out a diaper bag fully equipped is a nice touch.

You can get a nice pink sleeper and go as a sissy baby also.

Last year I went to Youmacon. This year I'll probably do that again, if I can get a ride from my University...

Last year I didn't dress up. This year I might go as Xion from Kingdom Hearts. But my hair's a bit too long...

But I think I'd totally ditch Youmacon if someone local had an ABDL Halloween party. :) *hint hint*

-Sophie

I don't go to parties and I don't drink... But if I was dragged to a party or something, I'd go with the Jason Voorheese angle. I've got a machete, workboots, and oil-stained work clothes that some fake blood couldn't hurt. I'd just need to get myself a hockey mask or or a potato sack and some scissors. They really should do the "Everyone start gearing up super-early for Halloween" thing, like they do with Christmas... We all need more candy pumpkins in our diet...