LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talk About Scoop The Poop!

Guest lilme

Saw this, thought it was hilarious and appropriate under this category name. :roflmao:

Ok, that is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! lol

someone has a sick mind and I like it lol

~lilme

I wondered why the title was SureLock. Hmm...sounds like Sherlock.

The toilet problem and leaving the bag were too obvious, but

When I saw the ad at the end and it all came together, I was :roflmao:

This just got me thinking of how many times I've left the house only to think.."Did I throw away that used diaper I left on the bathroom floor?" Then have to run back home to check before anyone else got home. LOL

This just got me thinking of how many times I've left the house only to think.."Did I throw away that used diaper I left on the bathroom floor?" Then have to run back home to check before anyone else got home. LOL

Ditto. ^_^

-Sophie

Ditto. ^_^

Well then you're both lucky you realised quickly and could get back :P. I once had the "OMFG my mother's going to see it!" fear strike when I was miles from anywhere, at least 2 hours from home, on the top of a mountain in the Lake District and I suddenly realise I left my pacifier in plain sight on the bed 109.gif

Got away with it though! (I think :unsure:)