LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5'4", 100 Pounds, Plastic Outside Diapers?

My girlfriend is 5'4", about 100 lbs. She (and I) really liked the Depends Plenituds that I bought her (in Mexico), but the mediums were a little big. I like that they have a plastic outside -- that texture is perfect. But are they still making baby diapers like that, or is everything "breathable" now? Would baby diapers even be right for someone that size? I asked her about waist size, but she couldn't answer.

For someone of her size, and given that the plastic outside is a given, should we go for Bambino's Classico? The smalls always seem to be out of stock. Would Luvs, Huggies or Pampers have the right sizes? Would smaller adult diapers fit her more snugly?

Thanks for any advice.

Guest Pizaz

Lots of diapers still feature the plastic shell. Tranquility ATNs tend to run small--the small size might work--but they're not super-super effective. Secure X-Plus is similar to the Bambinos, and I think they make a small as well. There are plenty of places to order samples so you can find one you like without shelling out big bucks. Read the reviews here (of which there are many). Happy hunting.

I am also a petite woman, 5'3" with 29" hips at 104 pounds.

Attends Youth briefs fit me very well. These are a classic poly-plastic shell with sticky tapes. Youth are only sold by the case of 96. They are not compressed into plastic bags. I order these from Care Giver Partnership.

Attends Breathable Small are about the same size, but with cloth-like shell and re-positionable tabs. Those cases of 96 are divided into 4 bags of 24.

• Like 1

They where asking about baby diapers not adult size from there post((((But are they still making baby diapers like that)))))they started talking about adult diapers then went right into asking about the baby diapers.

• Like 1

They where asking about baby diapers not adult size from there post((((But are they still making baby diapers like that)))))they started talking about adult diapers then went right into asking about the baby diapers.

Thank you, Baby For You, for reminding us about the text of the OP. Since that same OP describes the woman as 5'4" and 100 pounds, those of us who are of similar size answered about smaller adult diapers. While I do use Pampers Cruisers as soakers and as slip-in disposable pads, the reality is that no easily available baby diapers sold in the USA will fit women this size.

The marvelous thing making DD such a supportive place is that all of us are free to take a discussion in many directions. There is absolutely no rule limiting such polite discussion. The OP has no special right to moderate subsequent discussion.

In the Just Diapers forum there are topics about all the popular brands of disposables, baby and adult.

to give you an idea it varies from brands ,

i am 5'8 29 1/2 waiste and about 125-130Lbs

some brands smalls are too small on me and there mediums too big like WTF

i will fit in most smalls but to me a medium is a best fit ,

all matter of brands / how your built or shaped

but i would deff try out smalls / youths for the gf

if you would be localy i probably would have something in small :thumbsup:

i would say give the bambinos small a try always good in spoiling someone with good stuff

As persay there is allot of plastic backed diapers around , i got some attends older ish here somewheres

i find i can fit them but the tapes are the issue or just go on the border of the diaper!

Also Being a boy Holding abit of xtra body parts apose to a girl might make a small difrence into fiting

i would sujest sticking to adult produts / youths or smalls wichever works

Yea you can squeeze in cruizers heck i can for fun and giggles but a proper diaper that is made to fit your ass if best :thumbsup:

With her stats she will most likely need to wear an Adult Small or possibly even a youth diaper.

You will have a lot more choices for her if the small fits. Only a few of the top diaper companies make youth diapers and if they do they are usually on the thinner less absorbent side.

http://securepersonalcare.com/briefs-c-1.html

This is our favorite diaper company. They are the ones that make the Bambinos. We think they have they are slightly better quality, but they don't say baby on the tape zone.

The X-Plus is the thickest and most absorbent, but the smallest size it comes in is Medium.

The Plus is the middle diaper and it comes in Small

The Premium is the thinnest, but it does come in Youth and Small.

Hope that helps,