LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Are You Excited About?!

So The Last Airbender comes out this week, and I'm super-excited ^_^ (though i'm not sure if little Luci should be watching it lol). Since I'm excited, I thought I should bring forth a thread talking about whatever it is you're excited about :D. It can be ABDL-related or whatever else you want to talk about :)

~Luci

I usually try not to get too excited about anything really :P But film wise, "Sorcerers Apprentice" really looks interesting. I'm not much of a fantasy fan, but some stuff strikes my....ummm...'fancy' ( I loved the lord of the Ring trilogy) Airbender 'looked' kind of interesting, but only from a special effects angle...don't know about the acting or content / script. Lack of either will kill a film for me. Most movies seem to be mostly about SFX anymore and lack substance, which is sad. I got not to just be entertained, but also be inspired, touched at an emotional or spiritual level and maybe even think about what I saw. Thats a tall order I know, but thats where my tastes and education / training have taken me..*shrug* Most offerings in the movie theaters bore me, so I hardly ever go anymore. :P

qwack

I'm getting new clothes soon, and I can't wait until the final harry potter is coming to cinema :) . I know that it's only small stuff, but it still makes me excited!

-tdl

The promised sub-90F day that the weather guys keep promising "soon". I think we're on something like day 17 with temps 90+ and heat index 95+. Enough already! <wipes sweat> The yard is getting out of control because it's just too damn hot to work out there for more than an hour or so.

My new dummy/pacifier should be here sometime this week :D. It's my first bona-fide AB modified paci - my previous one lasted about 4 or 5 years and is just a bog standard white Nuk5 so I'm excited about that :)

Non-ABDL stuff, not really excited about 'owt at the moment. Kinda stuck in a rutt to be honest :rolleyes:

I was originally excited because yesterday, I got the number of the cute girl at the market. Now I'm excited because Sophie posted her pretty pictures. Don't know what I'll be excited about next. But I'm excited about finding out.

• Like 1

im looking forward to the last airbender movie too, but i prolly have to wait longer than u guys, since cinema is expensive and i hate the subs

harry potter i might HAVE to see on cinema tho, since i cant wait much longer

Totally looking forward to Avatar (The real name of the film before Cameron stole it.) Love Shyamalan's work: All the way back to Wide Awake.

On the contrary, I've hated a lot of his recent stuff. But this looks like it could really get him back on top for me... and it might beat out Sixth Sense as my favorite movie of his. :) (I'm a huge Avatar junkie... speaking of which, I did get SO pissed when Cameron named his movie Avatar! Now I gotta say "The Last Airbender" so people know what I'm talking about...)

-Sophie