LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident.

Almost a month ago I was in a motorcycle accident. I was stopped in traffic in a construction zone and had my feet down for balance. It looked like we would not be moving for a while. Then wham I was hit from behind. I woke up on the street with police all around the EMT's were fixing a neck brace on me. At the hospital I lost control and messed myself. I was so sore and battered I could not reach to clean myself. They diapered me before letting me go.

When I got home I had change myself and believed I did not need a new diaper. And I was not in the mood to wear diapers. (they are for fun, not for real) I wet the bed. It seems the pain meds have me sleeping so soundly that I don't know I wet. The landlady works with the mentally challenged and had diapers so she gave me some. (I was not going to tell her I had a lot of my own)

It only lasted about a week but I think if I work it right they will think I still am having problems if they find any old soiled diapers around in the future.

It is amusing to look back now. What it was like to really have to wear them. I love my fantasy and while I know in my head that it is not like that in the real world it was easy to block it out. I mean when I play I go into the mindset that I am being forced to wear them. And that I enjoy. And I know that I would not want to be forced any other time. But what it was like when I had to yet did not want to was not fun. And now it is harder to fantasize.

Has anyone else here had their bubble popped?

• Like 1

I've never had my bubble popped so to say. And I'm glad you've recovered. But as a fellow rider I'm curious what you were riding (i ride a katana 750) and what padding you were wearing at the time, and i don't mean diapers heh heh. (Kevlar/leathers etc).

cheers LitlAndy

My own need for diapers as my tenuous bladder control dissipated developed after I accepted my being DL, which made the lifestyle change easier :rolleyes: I had already 'played' 24/7 so I knew what to expect B) And my earlier bedwetting does seem to have been caused by my sleeping so soundly that I didn't wake to pee :P The current "cure" for such bedwetting is to train the wetter to not sleep so soundly, which completely overlooks the obvious fact that if such a sound sleep wasn't needed by that individual it wouldn't happen :o And they wonder why I am so skeptical of doctors....

Hoping you have a 100% recovery soon(and don't trust cagers-ever!)

Bettypooh- ex biker_h4h.gif

It was not a big cycle. Just a 125 Vino from Yamaha. I had a helmet on luckily since it cracked. No padding except a backpack with my laptop and a rain suit in it. I landed on my back off center to my right. The doctor thinks the laptop acted like a spine protector. And no damage to the laptop. I had one black ass to go with my other white ass. And a long black strip up the back to the right shoulder. It ran about 4 inches to the side of the spine.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident but I'm really glad you're okay. I ride too and have been in one accident a few years back. It was a classic left turn from the oncoming lane accident. I was lucky and just had to do some physical therapy on my right shoulder for a couple months. The last piece of me to leave the bike was my right hand because of the death grip I had on the front brake lever. The key is to get right back on and not live in fear of what might or might not happen.

Hugs,

Freta

I had lost a boss because of that left turn. But tell me, does the other driver not see you or do they misjudge timing or distance?

Most driver are too busy not driving (doing other things instead), so they don't see motorcycle or bicycle riders. Sometimes they do see the riders but assume it's a car very far away. My motorcycle has a modulating headlight to get more attention. It has saved me many times.

Thus why a lot of motorcyclists run straight pipes... the noise helps make other drivers more aware.

Wrong. You won't even hear the loud pipes inside a car until it's right beside you or passing you. 99% of the sound is being projected behind the motorcycle. Loud pipes do nothing more than announce "I'm here and I have a small penis".

Wrong. You won't even hear the loud pipes inside a car until it's right beside you or passing you. 99% of the sound is being projected behind the motorcycle. Loud pipes do nothing more than announce "I'm here and I have a small penis".

You must keep your radio loud. I can hear a straight piped Harley when it is behind me. Sound travels forward as well as backwards... even when it is coming from the rear of a vehicle.

I had two sport bikes scare the hell outta me once. I didn't have the radio loud, but their noise went from 0dB to 130dB instantly. Only heard them as they were passing me. Certainly wasn't expecting that as I was doing 70 in a 45. They must've been triple digits.

I can stand on the side of the road and hear the bike coming and going. I can tell you the volume is very different from the front and rear of the "look at me" bikes. In a car with the radio off and the windows up you're not going to hear those until it's almost too late. Having the radio on even low reduces the chance of hearing the pipes even more. Sound travels out the rear, to the rear. It reflects off of perpendicular to the direction of travel, and bouncing forward of the bike and a much lower volume. A loud bike would need a Mac truck following at close distance for enough sound to be projected forward to make any notable difference with most cagers.

Brightly colored clothing and modulating lights are the best way to get drivers to notice you. They will see you long before you get there.

I'm not trying to start a fight. I have been riding motorcycles for over 20 years and these are my observations.

One of the times I came to at the scene I heard the girl who hit me screaming "I killed her, I killed her". "I should not have been on the phone".

If people would just shut up and drive. If you are driving then that is where your FULL attention should be.

I had lost a boss because of that left turn. But tell me, does the other driver not see you or do they misjudge timing or distance?

I only met him once while he stood over me apologizing. I was in the middle of the intersection lying on my back. In all probability he never saw me. He was 89 years old driving a big vehicle. I know what the vehicle was because I got a really good look at it as I hit it and pinwheeled over it. I know he was 89 because the cops at the scene took all the information down on both of us and witnesses. I'd been riding since I was about 15 and I was 54 at the time and this was the first time I've been in any accident on a bike.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest lilme

I currently ride a Yamaha Virago 750 V-twin. Nice bike, mint condition. It's always hard to read about accidents involving motorcycles. Thankfully, I've never had an accident or even dumped my bike. *knock on wood*. I watch everything going on on the road like a hawk, and shit can still happen.

I'm not exactly a religious person, and yet I bought a keychain for my bike that says "God is in" lol. I figure when you're out on a motorcycle, you have to believe in something.

I hope my luck never runs out. I love riding. It's in my blood. I should probably invest in a full helmet. I use a half-helmet because I like the open-ness and the breeze on my face. I know a full helmet protects better, but I figure if you get hit at just about any speed... the helmet is the least of your worries. *shrugs*

~lilme

I've been in more than my share of motorcycle crashes. Some were my fault, because I like to fuck around on my motorcycles, but all the crashes involving other vehicles were the fault of the other driver.

The left turn crash mentioned by a couple other people has a couple contributing factors to it. A solo motorcycle puts up a very small profile to oncoming traffic, small enough that sometimes you just can't be seen around the A-post of the other driver's car, even when they are paying full attention. Also, it's difficult for other drivers to judge the speed of such a small vehicle, just like people can't accurately judge the speed of large vehicles, ie trains.

A lot of people give me that "loud pipes save lives" crap, but it horse shit. Helmets and armor save lives. That comes from my experience as a paramedic for the last ten years.

If you're a motorcyclist on here, the best thing I (or anyone) can tell you is take a MSF RiderCourse, wear your helmet, and ride defensively, especially if you have anything to live for.