LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Won I Won I Won!

So, erm... What's Twilight then?

:ninja:

I've not been directly exposed to it, but from what I gather, it's the newer generation's version of the "Interview With The Vampire" "Vampires = Drama/Romance" BS... I miss the good ol days, when "drama" was a dirty word and subject only of chick flicks...

(since they can't have Jacob aging; he's the vampire).

No, no. Jacob is the werewolf, Edward is the Vampire. They can't have Edward aging. :) (or rather, the actor who plays him, who also played Cedric Diggory in the HP movies, Rob Pattinson.)

Basically Harry Potter for the teen angst folks, then? :lol:

/flame-bait :whistling:

Ha, as much as I love Twilight, it is no comparison to the awesomeness of Harry Potter. Not even close to being on the same level.

And congrats on winning, dude. :)

[quote name='Bella :)' date='28 June 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1277725364' post='316655']

No, no. Jacob is the werewolf, Edward is the Vampire. They can't have Edward aging. :) (or rather, the actor who plays him, who also played Cedric Diggory in the HP movies, Rob Pattinson.)

Ha, as much as I love Twilight, it is no comparison to the awesomeness of Harry Potter. Not even close to being on the same level.

And congrats on winning, dude. :)

yeah, when I worked at Target EVERYTHING was High School Musical, from belts to undies to toothpaste to BBQ sets, I visited one the other dfay and its like they scratched off all the HSM stuff and put Twilight in its place :P

I got about 70 pages into the first book until I read a line that goes something like this...

::

"Are you hungry Belle?" Jacob asked, "no" I answered, my stomach was already full... of butterflies.

::

I put down the book, put my arms in the air and loudly proclaimed "DONE!". It's an easy, fun read I just wish that Bella or whatever was a little bit more introspective. I couldn't really find a reason to care about her.

I do like the idea of Twilight brand pull-ups, they'll suck the wetness away and leave your bottom glittery!

Mike, congrats.

Re The programmes etc, why has the world gone crazy for this sh1t. The last craze was 'reality tv' which was pushed to the sickening extreme. Now it is goblins, ghouls, wizards and witches etc... which is as bad if not worse. It is as if the media moguls think that their audience don't have a ounce of intelligence, so they keep spitting out this drivel.

• Like 1