LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Excited And Depressed!

^ You make me happy. ^_^ I feel like I made the right choice when you put things that way.

-Sophie

Glad I could help :lol:. I'm a phone nerd, so I track all the specs of the new devices. :blush:

Task killer.... generally a waste, though a friend of mine with a G1 did manage to squeeze a little more performance out of his phone with it. It *shouldn't* bother the OS at all, not sure why people would have that problem... Maybe bad code? :huh:

Oh. And as for the other recommendations...

I intend to put my brightness on auto.

I intend to turn off wifi when not using it.

I intend to never use bluetooth.

But I'd really like to keep the GPS on so I don't need to deal with "on and off" every time I go somewhere.

What do you think?

-Sophie

I intend to put my brightness on MAX.

I intend to have my wifi on whenever I'm in range.

I can't use bluetooth because of update 1.5's impairment. And I don't want to jailbreak for phone just to get bluetooth.

Gosh, no wonder why I can't even keep my phone on for more than 4 hours <_< .

-TDL

I'm switching my screen lock to 30 seconds. But I always lock it with the button regardless...

Speaking of killing... what is everyone's view on a task killer. I seem to get mixed reviews online, but from what I gather it slows down the OS and doesn't do anything the system doesn't do on it's own anyway, given time.

-Sophie

It's good if your phone is running ALOT of programs at the same time and starting to get laggy. For some reason though. Every time I start up my phone, all programs starts up with it... I don't know if it's the task killer, but it definetly kills my battery.