LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Say In

This isn't really a question or anything just a statement i guess?

Today i was talking to a very close friend of mine. he is a female to male tran. and is probably one of the most open minded person i have ever known. But today we were just chatting on our ride home from where we work together, and we got on the topic of fetishes that don't make sense to us. At one point he got to scat fetish which, to my surprise, turned to diaper fetish. He informed me that he knew someone who was an AB and that it just seemed weird and didn't make sense to him. He doesn't know that i have a diaper fetish so he didn't mean any harm. I just find it unfortunate that even in the mind of someone i see as really open mind, ABDL is still seen as some unreasonable fetish that doesn't make sense.

I don't know what the point of this post is. Its only my second one on this site. I just felt like i had to say it.

He informed me that he knew someone who was an AB and that it just seemed weird and didn't make sense to him.

Yeah but foot fetishes seem weird and don't make sense to me, simply because I don't have one. The doesn't mean I think badly of people who do.

Not 'getting it' or it seeming 'weird' isn't the same as thinking it's 'unreasonable'... It's more than likely just ignorance rather than prejudice.

I enjoyed reading this thread, so it isn't completely useless :) . I agree with autie ab though: you don't always understand something you don't have yourself, before you get it :P .

-TDL

Yeah but foot fetishes seem weird and don't make sense to me, simply because I don't have one. The doesn't mean I think badly of people who do.

Not 'getting it' or it seeming 'weird' isn't the same as thinking it's 'unreasonable'... It's more than likely just ignorance rather than prejudice.

you don't have feet??? :o