LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toy Story 3

Did you like TS3?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like TS3?

• Yupp, it was the bestest!
    • Gawd it suked!!
    • What is TS3?
    • You selected this to be ironic, didn't you?

Okay, just saw Toy Story 3 today. It wasn't a packed theater, so I was able to have Wuffles out while I watched. I'd planned on being padded as well, but it turns out I'm not a large lol. I didn't have my bottle, either, due to an inability to get the godspounded nipple on, but I did have chocolate milk! Apparently AMC sells it in the drink case, and it's awesome! <-- never had chocolate milk before. Anywho, the movie was fantastic; it had the perfect combination of humor, suspense, and emotional pull. Oh, and I saw it in IMAX3D, which was killer!

~a very happy little Luci ^_^

P.S.- I also bought myself (playing pretend as my Mommy, cuz I got those imaginatory skillz) a My Pretty Pony coloring book, crayons, and a Lemony Snicket book.

P.P.S. - Whee!

Okay, just saw Toy Story 3 today. It wasn't a packed theater, so I was able to have Wuffles out while I watched. I'd planned on being padded as well, but it turns out I'm not a large lol. I didn't have my bottle, either, due to an inability to get the godspounded nipple on, but I did have chocolate milk! Apparently AMC sells it in the drink case, and it's awesome! <-- never had chocolate milk before. Anywho, the movie was fantastic; it had the perfect combination of humor, suspense, and emotional pull. Oh, and I saw it in IMAX3D, which was killer!

~a very happy little Luci ^_^

P.S.- I also bought myself (playing pretend as my Mommy, cuz I got those imaginatory skillz) a My Pretty Pony coloring book, crayons, and a Lemony Snicket book.

P.P.S. - Whee!

You sound like you had waaaaaaaay too much fun :lol:. And I have to say, your little forum avie is way cute ;)

I just cried at the end. crybaby.gif

I didn't cry, but it was very touching. It tugged at Wuffles' heartstrings lol.

@wellpadded: I did not have too much fun! I had a small tummyache, though, cuz I had too many sweet things. I wanted to color, but I wasn't sure if seeing me color would mess with people's heads.

My next movie that I wanna see (though it's a big Luci movie) is the Last Airbender. The next little Luci one is Despeciable Me & that one about the owls. It looks super! :D

~Luci

I didn't cry, but it was very touching. It tugged at Wuffles' heartstrings lol.

@wellpadded: I did not have too much fun! I had a small tummyache, though, cuz I had too many sweet things. I wanted to color, but I wasn't sure if seeing me color would mess with people's heads.

My next movie that I wanna see (though it's a big Luci movie) is the Last Airbender. The next little Luci one is Despeciable Me & that one about the owls. It looks super! :D

~Luci

The Despicable Me one looks like lots of fun! And your imaginary mommy should has prevented the eatings of too many sweet things thus preventing the tummyache. And messing with peopleses heads is the best (In theory... In R/L it becomes more strain and drama than it's worth :lol:)

• Like 1

The Despicable Me one looks like lots of fun! And your imaginary mommy should has prevented the eatings of too many sweet things thus preventing the tummyache. And messing with peopleses heads is the best (In theory... In R/L it becomes more strain and drama than it's worth :lol:)

The Mommy in my head let it slip a bit lol, but she does a pretty good job otherwise :). I shouldn't have bought the large Cherry Coke.

~Luci

I thought it was the best and the day care was like a prison for the toys. It was also sad because the toys were separated because Andy kept getting rid of them over the years and Buzz, Woody, Slinky, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Ham, and Rex were all left but they got to stay together even though Andy gave them to a new owner where they got played with again.

I only saw it with my husband and he was surprised there were no kids there. Only grown ups. It was late evening when we saw it. Hey grown ups can enjoy Disney too.

I <3 Lemony Snicket.

It was a good movie, but I still like the original better.

Well, nothing will ever beat the ORIGINAL Toy Story... but I thought it was better than the second one, IMO.

-Sophie

It reminded me of when toy story came out... gawd, I've missed Mr. and Ms. Potato head, but I also loved to see Rex again... Those were my favourites :P .

-TDL

Way too meloncholy for my tastes. How about a disney/pixar movie thats upbeat and not the current crop of depression inducing garbage?

Meloncholy? Name one Disney Pixar movie that ended badly.

-Sophie