LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Legal Name Change

TDL

Actually, the needing aliases is also because of marriage name changes. ;) TG aren't the only ones who get name changes, my mother changed her name completely after she divorced. We do need to go to just using the SSN for records, really, it would simplify things since it's already in use.

Yep, but you'll have to give a reason. And if you said that it's because of the fact that you're a TG, then they'll most likely deny it.

Yep, but you'll have to give a reason. And if you said that it's because of the fact that you're a TG, then they'll most likely deny it.

That all depends on where, in my state it's as easy as showing up in front of a judge and swearing you aren't doing it for illegal reasons then paying $15 (the price may have risen). Of course then you have to pay for new ID and all that, but meh. It's sad to hear your country is so stringent though, all this "positive" change in the world is coming too late for most people.

• 3 weeks later...

im sorry im somewhat lost in this paragraph, im probably just missing something. Is your GF listed as F but has not undergone SRS? if so then wouldnt it be perfectly fine/legal to marry in any state? though i was unaware you could change your legal sex without the op.... thats something i really need/want to do.

Depends, you can get the status change on your ID/License in many states with just the psychiatrist recommendation, however your birth certificate (which is what they use for marriage) cannot be changed until SRS.

oooh i see, thanks ^.^ i find it a bit silly that they ACKNOWLEDGE youre female (ID/license etc) yet theyd deny you that for marriage purposes and the like.... its better then nothing, but i figure if theyre going to do that, wouldnt it make sense to just allow it for everything? though i guess it was probably some compromise with the more conservative people or something.

^_^ I find it silly that marriage is so important. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

It's far too easy in the UK to change your name, however it's a pain to get it changed everywhere and quite expensive. I would ay when everything is completely changed, I will be £500-£1000 down.

Hehe, it's only £60 here!! :D

Also, if find it funny that after I initially chose my name, I found out that couriositykilledthecat's wife is also called by the same name as the one I chose. :P