LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared To Death

PArms

I live in an apartment that has four units in the building. There are three buildings on my street, and three on the next street. We share a common area in back. There are other apartment buildings on the block as well. I'm on the first floor in the end building of the two story buildings (there's a one story apartment building next to me with a little separation). This location leads me to believe that it may just be a random act of violence.

The brick was thrown through my bedroom window while I was sleeping. The trajectory of the brick was over my feet. Glass is everywhere (including the hallway and into the next bedroom as well as in dresser drawers and on the bed).

My neighbor above me never made a noise after the incident. Their cars were in the lot and no one came in or left shortly afterwards. My neighbor on the first floor had just gotten home and told me she didn't hear anything either. I was sure that I screamed loud enough. She has a dog that barks when the door gets closed too hard. I heard no barking during the incident.

Quick update: Went to my realtor to pay rent. They heard from the company that will be fixing my window that there were a few others in my neighborhood. So good for my piece of mind that no one was targeting me, but others had to suffer the same fate.

For a gun new-be the judge may not be the best gun. I use a Springfield XD-9. I love it. I want to kill the pert not the house behind him. You miss and the bullet goes on to find another target. A 9mm is good enough up close. I would not shoot at a target far away. So up close and personal is the way to go.

But get lessons. And join the Pink Pistols. (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender gun club) Also join the NRA. They give decals for your windows. My neighbors often see me coming and going with my handgun and my SKS Rifle.

As for the Marines, I was the one the Marines protected the most. You have heard of Devil Dogs? I was a Devil Doc in Vietnam.

If you shot someone for throwing a brick through your window, you're still on the hook for attempted murder. "The Castle Doctrine" is a valid defense in only a couple states and even then only if someone actually enters your house and is actually threatening your life. It's sad how some Americans think a gun is a good solution to life's problems. Guns cause far more problems than they solve.

• Like 1

Self defense for something like a brick. Those things can do some serious injury if they connect. You could possibly get the person who thew the brick for attempted murder if you were in the same room as where it was thrown...