LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Voice Transition Course?

TDL

Currently I'm looking for a good voice transition course that makes you sound female. I know that this is possible, since I know quite a few people that have taken these courses, plus the timbre and Adams apple effect (high pitch, low pitch) Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any that actually works :( . And no, I won't do vocal chord surgery ;) . I'm willing to offer 50 bucks at max... maybe 100, but that's only if there's a money back guarantee!

Uhm. A surgery won't help you. It only prevents the use of your lower vocal range. If you can't hit your high one anyway, you'll just pull a falsetto and sound terrible. The surgery only prevents you from dropping your octave.

As for me... I learned from a Youtube video. I watched hundreds... and then one came across that was sooo simple and made perfect sense. And it worked for me first try. Even though to hit straight from a boy to a girl voice without doing their technique... it takes quite a bit of practice.

-Sophie

Lol, if you read closely, I said that I WASN'T gonna do surgery.

On-topic: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Lol, if you read closely, I said that I WASN'T gonna do surgery.

On-topic: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Firstly: Your welcome.

And I know you said you weren't gonna get surgery, but you implied that it was an option when in actuality, you would need to practice voice regardless. That's all I was saying. :P

-Sophie