LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Forget...

Soo... im downstairs, watching tv, and i hadda go potty, so i went, forgetting if i had a diaper on or not, so i freaked out and was thinking i was wetting everything i had on XD but nothing happened and noticed i was actually wearing one :3 ... stuff like that ever happen to others? and i dont just mean a diaper!!

[off-topic: .. my first thread (note: thread, NOT post :P) ever on this site :o]

Yup... happened to me a few times, where I'll wake up in the middle of the night, half asleep, go pee, and realize AFTER I'm done that I just peed on my bedding, pajamas, etc... Not fun. :S

• Like 1

[quote name='Bella :)' date='24 June 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1277440810' post='315745']

Yup... happened to me a few times, where I'll wake up in the middle of the night, half asleep, go pee, and realize AFTER I'm done that I just peed on my bedding, pajamas, etc... Not fun. :S

And then YOU grab your camera, and take a picture lol

Nope, never happened here! Must be an interesting scenario though!

I've done the reverse a few times :o and I forgot in public once while shopping- luckily that was just a spurt and not a full-scale release but there was a small wet spot on my pants angel_not.gif

Bettypooh biker_h4h.gif

Ditto. After wearing diapers for a few days or something I'll completely forget I'm not wearing one and nearly wet myself. :blush: I've managed not to actually wet myself yet though...

-Sophie

Yea, just recently I woke from a nap needing to pee and so I stood (we all know that no diaper works while laying on ones side) and let go. I wasn't wearing a diaper. Even in my simi-awake state I realized something was wrong and stopped. I've had similar near accidents when I was actually asleep for he night and peed but woke up in time to stop. After having been a bedwetter till I was 12 I have huge prohibitions against wetting in my sleep. These subconsious directives have saved me many times.

Haha, I've done that, in reverse where I thought I was wearing a diaper but I wasn't. One morning I got up, took a shower but then put my pajama pants back on so I kinda forgot about the shower. So I was sitting on the couch watching TV or something and peed in my pants. :( My boyfriend laughed so hard at me.

I'm gonna have to toss my coin in with Annie here... I'm not strict 24/7, I will take a couple of hours to air out every now and again, to keep the skin healthy and all. After 3 years I'm so used to going wherever, whenever that I will wet my pants if I'm not paying attention.