LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Had Spine Injury Or Can Answer A Question

I had a ruptured disk that damaged my spinal cord and had surgery about 10 weeks ago for decompression and fusion of C6-C7 bones in the neck (ACDF). In the last two weeks I started feeling more and more dizzy and feel that I will pass out so it is getting worse. Anyone with a spinal surgery had that happen? Doctor wants me to start taking a Medrol dose pack, which is a strong steroid anti-inflamatory but I want to avoid going that route. Any suggestions on how to improve it?

i guess if you are having problems why post on a sex fetish website? i mean no offense but call your doctor, check out webmd, call a nurse hotline... but to ask a bunch of people who could be anyone, and may claim to BE anyone... probably not the best people to consult for medical advise....

if you are concerned about ther medication, check out the medications website, webmd, see if its listen on erowid.com, and try medical forums for people who had the same procedures as you, often those are a bit more reliable, but if you doctor is recomending you try something to control intense periods of dizziness, perhaps you should give it a try.

Might also want to look into alternative medicine, accupuncture, massage therapy, etc...etc... those may also be able to help greatly as well.

Well I broke my neck at C5-C6. It's hard to remember that far back as it happened about 20 years ago. But I do remember some episodes as you describe. There is a possibility of a rejection if they used a cadaver bone. As such I would recommend that you take the medicine that was suggested by your doctor and then schedule a consult with him regarding this issue. It sounds as though there is a build up of pressure on your spine and that's not good. I have however had some success with a home traction devise that gave some relief from pain and similar symptoms. It's basically a sling for your head and a cord and pulley system that goes over a door and is weighted by a bag of water so you can adjust the weight. You might ask your doctor about one.

I would think they would be a bit more concerned if this wasn't something they are used to seeing. So with that perhaps it isn't fairly uncommon in these instances. I would stay in close contact with your doctor until this situation (hopefully) resolves itself.

Best of luck and I hope you feel better soon. Ohh BTW.. Let's not be driving until this get figured out!! thumbsup.gif

Dear god don't check out WebMD... that site will convince you that you are going to die from every disease in the world when you really just have a headache.

My mom must write for them <_<

Dear god don't check out WebMD... that site will convince you that you are going to die from every disease in the world when you really just have a headache.

wait wait wait.. so i don't have an inflamed liver, gall bladder disease, meningitus and a possible rare genetic disorder?

wait wait wait.. so i don't have an inflamed liver, gall bladder disease, meningitus and a possible rare genetic disorder?

nope, just a touch of diaper reash :P

I am 53 years old. I have many bone, joint and soft tissue issues. I have compressed discs in my back. The docs say that surgery could make my problem worse.

I have a massive array of prescriptrion pain drugs for the above condition. Two orthropedic surgeons tell me that they can give me steroids but they think I am too young to play the steroid card now.

You may want to get a second opinion.

I had a ruptured disk that damaged my spinal cord and had surgery about 10 weeks ago for decompression and fusion of C6-C7 bones in the neck (ACDF). In the last two weeks I started feeling more and more dizzy and feel that I will pass out so it is getting worse. Anyone with a spinal surgery had that happen? Doctor wants me to start taking a Medrol dose pack, which is a strong steroid anti-inflamatory but I want to avoid going that route. Any suggestions on how to improve it?

Some od the symptoms sounds a little like a mild form for AD - Autonomic Dysreflexia - a row of symptoms often triggered by other problems the body feel. I'ts common for spinal cord injured, especially with injuries higher than T8 and ver common for c injured persons. Most often for pee ple with injuries causing paralysis because they often don't feel the foregoing warning signals from the body before AD takes over and says now you must act. Talk to your doctor about it, find out what it could be and make sure you get the right treatment.