LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neurological Conditions And Incontinence ( Question)

Hi , I am new here and have some questions, my english is a little bit poorly ( i speak Brazilian's Portuguese) but I will try to explain what is happening to me with the best I can.

21 days after my birth ( It was a premature birth) i had a neurological problem caused by low oxigenation in my brain. due that I almost stayed in a vegetative state, but, i had luck and escape from that with just a fell sequels, on the legs and left arm, i have to use a pair of crutches to walk but i live a pretty normal life. during my life I always had a lot of dificulties to pee (i just fell the urge when it's pretty badly) and poop but nothing I could notice until now...

This year, right after the "new year parties" I could not pee for very longs periods of time (something like 17 hours) and started to wet the bed. Course i had go to the hospital to know what is the cause for that, and after six months of exams i discovered what that was : my bleeder had lost the ability to contract, so i can't relif it when i need, but my bleeder still holding my pee. my doctor said that was a latent sequel of my neurological condition, and the fact of my bleeder is holding the pee are causing kidney damage. To avoid seriouslly problens he told tome use a catheter ( i going to back to doctor this week to put it on). I did some researchs and discovered things about the catheter... it is painfully and the risks of infection are big, so i reaserched other ways to do what i need to do.

I found a other way : induce the incontinent state by botox or surgery . since this thing get started i fell daily powefull pain and i can take that so much longer... i will talk to my doctor to him iduce my bleeder incontinent and I wanted to now if this both proceedings are dangerous or painfully (both the botox and the surgery)

6 mounths in pain is terrible, I already can't control my bleeder functions properly and i'm in diapers 24/7, i just want to take away the pain, i already accept the fact of diapers beeing part of my life ( I even like it :) ) . I just want to now how is the painless medical way to achieve incontinence.

thank's for help

Hi , I am new here and have some questions, my english is a little bit poorly ( i speak Brazilian's Portuguese) but I will try to explain what is happening to me with the best I can.

21 days after my birth ( It was a premature birth) i had a neurological problem caused by low oxigenation in my brain. due that I almost stayed in a vegetative state, but, i had luck and escape from that with just a fell sequels, on the legs and left arm, i have to use a pair of crutches to walk but i live a pretty normal life. during my life I always had a lot of dificulties to pee (i just fell the urge when it's pretty badly) and poop but nothing I could notice until now...

This year, right after the "new year parties" I could not pee for very longs periods of time (something like 17 hours) and started to wet the bed. Course i had go to the hospital to know what is the cause for that, and after six months of exams i discovered what that was : my bleeder had lost the ability to contract, so i can't relif it when i need, but my bleeder still holding my pee. my doctor said that was a latent sequel of my neurological condition, and the fact of my bleeder is holding the pee are causing kidney damage. To avoid seriouslly problens he told tome use a catheter ( i going to back to doctor this week to put it on). I did some researchs and discovered things about the catheter... it is painfully and the risks of infection are big, so i reaserched other ways to do what i need to do.

I found a other way : induce the incontinent state by botox or surgery . since this thing get started i fell daily powefull pain and i can take that so much longer... i will talk to my doctor to him iduce my bleeder incontinent and I wanted to now if this both proceedings are dangerous or painfully (both the botox and the surgery)

6 mounths in pain is terrible, I already can't control my bleeder functions properly and i'm in diapers 24/7, i just want to take away the pain, i already accept the fact of diapers beeing part of my life ( I even like it :) ) . I just want to now how is the painless medical way to achieve incontinence.

thank's for help

Sorry about wrong place post, i don´t know how move it so if some Adimin could move this for me to the medical secion thank´sq