LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothes And Photos

58 members have voted

1. 1. Adult Clothes:

2. 2. Baby Clothes:

CHOICES HAVE BEEN DECIDED!

So, since I really don't have the kind of time to take pictures in every outfit I own, I figured I'd let the public decide between some of my favorites.

Basically, whichever gets the most votes, I'll take a few pictures in that outfit and post them for everyone. happy.gif

I think I'll end the voting, perhaps, a week from today? So Tuesday next week, after my doctor appointment.

Anyway... I hope everyone enjoys.

Options:

ADULT

-Sophie

To be quite frank, tis the woman who makes the dress(or shirt, or pants, or whatever).

What I mean to say is, just because I look at something sitting on yer bed and think 'gee that is cute' doesn't mean it's what would look best on you. Everybody has a different body type and certain things look better on some than others. There's a lot of clothing that I really love on other people(flowy stuff), but when I try to imitate the fashion myself, it just looks like I'm somebody's redneck wife who didn't make it out of her pajamas that day.

To be quite frank, tis the woman who makes the dress(or shirt, or pants, or whatever).

What I mean to say is, just because I look at something sitting on yer bed and think 'gee that is cute' doesn't mean it's what would look best on you. Everybody has a different body type and certain things look better on some than others. There's a lot of clothing that I really love on other people(flowy stuff), but when I try to imitate the fashion myself, it just looks like I'm somebody's redneck wife who didn't make it out of her pajamas that day.

I agree.

But they are my clothes, and I do know my style and I've worn them all before and I know how I look. And I did pick my best looking outfits, to be honest, since I'd prefer not to look terrible for this whole photo shoot thing.

And I get what you're saying, that people can't solely rest their level of attractiveness on my clothes; I have to be included. But that's kind of what this is for, I suppose. So they can pick what clothes they'd like to measure my attractiveness in. :P Technically, people didn't even have to pick their favorite... they could've just chosen what they thought was most ridiculous so I'd take ridiculous pictures.

Anyway... I thought it'd be a fun poll.

I did my civic duty and voted!! very nice pics sophie :thumbsup:

A true patriot. :thumbsup:

-Sophie

2 is from Target, if anyone is curious. It is a spring outfit, so I'm not sure if it's still there...

I nearly threw it away though. That would have been dumb of me. :P I was a bit "wider" a few months ago and it fits me a lot better now that I've become a vegetarian.

-Sophie

I nearly threw it away though. That would have been dumb of me. :P I was a bit "wider" a few months ago and it fits me a lot better now that I've become a vegetarian.

-Sophie

Oh the travesty!!! The horror!!! Or something <_< Thank all that is good for veggies then, that's an outfit worth losing some weight for. :lol:

A bit more than 24 hours to go, and the tallies are:

I sincerely think 2 has won. A comeback seems unlikely.

A is in the lead for baby clothes, but C is only one behind. So that's still a close game.

I'm excited for dress-up now. ^_^

(Also, there is a bonus outfit that I didn't have when this began, so I'll include that one in the final shots.)

-Sophie

1 and 5 look incredibly comfortable to wear. Are they made from rayon or modal? And I'm sure they are so light that you don't even feel like you're wearing anything. (But I chose 2 anyway . . . Has a bit more style)

Time is up.

As for the big girl outfits... 2 WINS!... big surprise. It won by 12 votes....

As for the baby outfits...

It's a tie. <_<

A and C.

Looks like... double photo shoot?

-Sophie

It seriously took me like 3 forums to find where I posted this. Photos? Nope. Sissy room? Nope. Polls! But I clicked Survey's first because I'm not bright... *sigh*

ANYWAY! I just wanted to update people. Tonight a friend is staying over. Tomorrow I have to take my dad to a movie for a late Father's Day. I MIGHT be able to get home early and take pictures, but if not, Friday after electrolysis will be when I take them. Then a day or so for editing and adding my little name in there so people can't say it's them. :rolleyes: I'd say... Saturday for sure. Friday if I get my things together.

-Sophie

It seriously took me like 3 forums to find where I posted this. Photos? Nope. Sissy room? Nope. Polls! But I clicked Survey's first because I'm not bright... *sigh*

ANYWAY! I just wanted to update people. Tonight a friend is staying over. Tomorrow I have to take my dad to a movie for a late Father's Day. I MIGHT be able to get home early and take pictures, but if not, Friday after electrolysis will be when I take them. Then a day or so for editing and adding my little name in there so people can't say it's them. :rolleyes: I'd say... Saturday for sure. Friday if I get my things together.

-Sophie

But ....but... There's a tie does that mean we get 3 pics?? Where is the Electrolysis being done? huh.gif What Movie??? I vote A-Team!!! or Prince of Persia, stay away from 3rd toy story! Carry one day but if pics aren't posted by the time daily gives us the new news on the latest thing that we have been waiting on because of artwork, I'm gonna suspend your account. Now have a good time!!!! glare.gif

But ....but... There's a tie does that mean we get 3 pics?? Where is the Electrolysis being done? huh.gif What Movie??? I vote A-Team!!! or Prince of Persia, stay away from 3rd toy story! Carry one day but if pics aren't posted by the time daily gives us the new news on the latest thing that we have been waiting on because of artwork, I'm gonna suspend your account. Now have a good time!!!! glare.gif

Yes, 3 pics.

And I'm adding a fourth one to my blog. :o

Electrolysis - face, painful...

I saw the third Toy Story at midnight and adored every second of it. Don't be dissin' us 90's kids and our love for Disney-Pixar! But we haven't picked a movie yet... although I do wanna see Prince of Persia and A-Team.

You have the RIGHT to suspend my account if DailyDi beats me to the punch. O.O

But it was confirmed my friend is coming over tonight. :( So not until Friday at the earliest.

-Sophie