LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Diaper Moments

When I was 5 or 6 I shit myself in Child care and my grandma had to pick me up and then I had to walk home with shit in my pants..

That evening I got put into diapers before bed and I was thankful that my older brother wasnt home (Don't remember were he was)

That might also have been my trigger

• 1 year later...

Wow. The first comment in over a year. No one must be following this discussion. My most embarrassing moment was the time I left home, in a hurry, and FORGOT to put on a diaper. I was standing at the cashier in a Denny's Restaurant and OH NO. No diaper on! What an embarrassment. I just hoped most of my flood would go into my running shoes. Luckily LUCKILY I had on black long legged warmup pants.

On ?3?/?15?/?2016 at 7:36 AM, Becky In Diapers said:

Wow. The first comment in over a year. No one must be following this discussion. My most embarrassing moment was the time I left home, in a hurry, and FORGOT to put on a diaper. I was standing at the cashier in a Denny's Restaurant and OH NO. No diaper on! What an embarrassment. I just hoped most of my flood would go into my running shoes. Luckily LUCKILY I had on black long legged warmup pants.

Nothing new but I've had one or two "forgot I wasn't wearing" moments in my past but luckily nobody was around. Being that forgetful was one motivation for my going 24/7- if you always have a diaper on you can't pee your pants by mistake :P

Bettypooh

Odd BUT .. It is really nice to hear that someone else did the same thing. You are rushing have a million things on your mind .. and just forget. The issue is this : While at home I often do not wear protection because I like to give my skin a rest. That is the issue that caused me to leave home without protection. Again .. nice to know I am NOT stupid nor are you .. Thanks ..

• 1 year later...

That would have to be when I was at the clinic getting an X-ray on my lower back, as I was told I would have to remove my diaper so it did not show up on the X-ray, I was handed one of the robes and told to put it on when I got undressed. Well as dumb luck would have it on the way back from the X-ray room to the exam room my bowels decided to empty right now. There I was red faced, embarrassed as all hell for having just pooped on the floor. The lab technician just said guess you should have kept that diaper on after all.

I think the most nerve-wracking moment I've had is when I was changing in a disabled toilet in a somewhat seedy (but central and mostly safe) part of town and the police burst in through the main doors of the toilet block yelling at someone to come out. I thought they were yelling at me. Turned out they were yelling at someone in the main men's block, but he never said anything so I didn't figure that out until 20 minutes in.

Besides that, I have messing accidents based on food sensitivities (alcohol, rice, dairy) and I'll sometimes accidentally take some of that stuff without knowing in advance, then have some urgency and realise I have to extricate myself from the situation very quickly.

If there's one thing that diapers have actually made

I was at a family picnic. I was wearing disposable diapers at the time. My wife thought it would be easier and less laundry to do if I wasn't wearing cloth and plastic panties. The kids were playing a board game on a blanket. I walked over to see what game the kids were playing and when I leaned over I ended up pooping in my diaper. They were hard firm turds in my diaper. When I went to stand back up one of the turd rolled out of the diaper and on to the ground. I was embarrassed, as one of the kids noticed that Uncle Wayne pooped his pants and had it roll down my legs. I was wearing shorts over my diapers so it didn't take much for it to fall out. The kids were all going ewww Uncle Wayne pooped on the ground. With this my wife hurried over to see what I had done. She saw the turd sitting there in the grass. Went back over where she was sitting and got a paper towel and picked it up. Then she pulled the back of my diaper open to check to see if I had more in my diaper. Then she said I'm not going to hold this turd and dropped it back into my diaper. Then she gave me a smack on the butt and said come with me, to get you changed. That whole incident made the whole family realize I was still in diapers. And I still needed them. Since you grab the diaper bag and told me to follow her so she could change my diaper. At that point I was put back in cloth diapers and plastic panties. Then my shorts was pulled back up. You could tell I was in diapers because the cloth is much thicker than the disposable. As I moved around at the picnic and set in different chairs my shorts has big legs on them and you could see the diapers between they shorts and my leg. There was no hiding the fact I was incontinent.

On 10/8/2017 at 4:40 PM, Waynes said:

I was at a family picnic. I was wearing disposable diapers at the time. My wife thought it would be easier and less laundry to do if I wasn't wearing cloth and plastic panties. The kids were playing a board game on a blanket. I walked over to see what game the kids were playing and when I leaned over I ended up pooping in my diaper. They were hard firm turds in my diaper. When I went to stand back up one of the turd rolled out of the diaper and on to the ground. I was embarrassed, as one of the kids noticed that Uncle Wayne pooped his pants and had it roll down my legs. I was wearing shorts over my diapers so it didn't take much for it to fall out. The kids were all going ewww Uncle Wayne pooped on the ground. With this my wife hurried over to see what I had done. She saw the turd sitting there in the grass. Went back over where she was sitting and got a paper towel and picked it up. Then she pulled the back of my diaper open to check to see if I had more in my diaper. Then she said I'm not going to hold this turd and dropped it back into my diaper. Then she gave me a smack on the butt and said come with me, to get you changed. That whole incident made the whole family realize I was still in diapers. And I still needed them. Since you grab the diaper bag and told me to follow her so she could change my diaper. At that point I was put back in cloth diapers and plastic panties. Then my shorts was pulled back up. You could tell I was in diapers because the cloth is much thicker than the disposable. As I moved around at the picnic and set in different chairs my shorts has big legs on them and you could see the diapers between they shorts and my leg. There was no hiding the fact I was incontinent.

I

• 3 months later...

This kind of thing cannot be that embarrassing. If it were, people would keep their moths shut. It is not called "your trap" for no good reason