LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kid-Like Undies

BBB

Expensive..

Just wait until the US dollar is back where it should be, and they'll be like half the price. And dont forget to change the currency to US dollars, I think it defaults to NZ Dollars.

We're having a shopping spree at the moment, as the Kiwi is high against the Greenback, but it'll turn back around soon enough. It always does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just discovered that I can fit into the largest Mark's and Spencer's kids briefs. They're for 15-16 year olds, but I'm amazed if any boy that age wears them - they look like little boys' pants, with just a thin elastic waistband (no branding) and no fly. I've got several pairs that are plain white, and the rest are mainly all solid colours in pastel shades of blye. However, there's one pack that contains 2 pants that are white with blue and red stars which look incredibly childlike. I love wearing them!

• 1 month later...

As a child of the late 70's / early 80's, I wore underoos! I had Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Hulk and probably even more. Of course the fact that they were cool and special didn't stop me from going potty in them. I remember as I got older I loved wearing them even though they didn't fit too well anymore and I wish I could wear them again!

• 5 months later...

When I became a teenager my mom kept on buying my underwear. She bought boring age appropriate boxers. From the age of 13 or so I realized that I liked my briefs and boxers from when I was between 9 and 11 years way more then the underwear for older boys. I kept several pairs of briefs that I used to wear when I was about 10. I hide them so my mom would find them and wear them whenever I could.

At the age of sixteen I bought my first pair of cotton girl panties.

Now that I past 40 I stil wear child undies instead of grown up underwear.  

14356095_73658.513794.2610902.main.gifphoto-bdsm-i-r50-s1-14356095_73658.19874855.superphoto.gif.b69470feeaca31b239239c46fe10aaca.gif1969991104_14356095_73658.513794.2610914.main(2).thumb.gif.a7a6983c693b97f3e8fb202cd32c3a34.gif

• 5 months later...

As a kid in the late 70's and early 80's, I wore under-roos. They were patterned after superhero costumes. I had Incredible hulk (white with green trim), Spiderman (red/blue), Superman (red, blue and yellow) and batman (grey/blue).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVED Underoos as a child in the 70s and early 80s! Those were the days before Goodnites and Pull-Ups. I wet them so many times that mom starting having me wear plastic pants over them at night. Also remember wearing my Superman underroos and pooping in them. My grandma said “Superman’s gonna have a hard time getting of the ground with that load in his britches!” ??

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/14/2010 at 2:31 PM, BBB said:

Does anyone here enjoy wearing child-like underwear?

I've gotten some Marvel Comic briefs from H&M Stores, as well as some colored briefs from American Apparel that I love to use during role play.

plus, it feels more child like to have an accident in them rather than in my normal boxers.

I never thought of it that way :)  But you are right.  I have some juvenile print underwear, traingng pants and plastic pants and it just feels so natural to wet them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2010 at 7:13 PM, AutieAB said:

Adult-size childish undies are great :). I have a couple of pairs of 'tighty whities' which are, to my mind at least, about as childish as underwear gets. What I really want though, are some adult-size, "big boy" training pants to catch the little whoopsies when I'm feeling just a bit more grown up than my almost three year-old AB self. Nobody seems to offer just what I want though :(. I know about Tiger but that's just not what I had in mind.

The closest I've found is these (see "Option 3"). It's a pattern though, not a finished product & I can't sew :(. According to the blurb, the pattern goes up to kid's size 14, which is the same size as the sweat pants I'm wearing over a thick diaper at this very moment so I guess the size below that would probably fit me about right (I've always been skinny). There are some links to sellers of the finished product but none of them seem to go into the upper sizes :(

Perhaps it's time to learn to sew? :P

I taught myself to sew because I could never find the kinds of plushies I really wanted. It's a lot of fun, and you can get exactly what you're after.

As for underwear, they've always been too grown up for me, no matter what style. I'm a diaper kid through and through.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, Autiesaurus said:

I taught myself to sew because I could never find the kinds of plushies I really wanted. It's a lot of fun, and you can get exactly what you're after.

As for underwear, they've always been too grown up for me, no matter what style. I'm a diaper kid through and through.

Try the stuff here.  https://www.baby-pants.com/training_Pants.php

TrainingPantsCars.jpg.47542f6e1f4988811bd8a2811d746862.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2010 at 7:31 PM, Naughty Charlie said:

You could also try these http://www.cre8tivestyle4u.com/sys-tmpl/bigboybriefs/view.nhtml?profile=bigboybriefs&UID=10044, she also does a nice range of training pants too.

Or if you'r after a more traditional vintage look then Tiger Underwear do some classic double seat undies in both mens and boys sizes. They also do these coloured 4 panel seat training pants. http://www.tigerunderwearstore.com/MensStoreColorTrainingBriefs.html

Myself I prefer the loud brightly patterned nylon y-front underpants like you used to get back in the 70s and 80s, as they were what I grew up wearing as a kid. Oh the humiliation and embarrassment of being seen in your prettily patterned paisley print y-fronts by a girl!

post-31056-080986200 1283538657_thumb.jp

post-31056-086687600 1283538665_thumb.jp

post-31056-072792100 1283538674_thumb.jp

post-31056-080986200 1283538657_thumb.jp

post-31056-086687600 1283538665_thumb.jp

post-31056-072792100 1283538674_thumb.jp

Love nylon y fronts - just like I wore when I was little - a bit hard to find now

• 4 months later...

I liked them when I was toilet training! These days, if I have undies they're mostly big enough to be cute diaper covers - I am almost certainly never getting out of diapers

On 5/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, Dougie1970 said:

As a kid in the late 70's and early 80's, I wore under-roos. They were patterned after superhero costumes. I had Incredible hulk (white with green trim), Spiderman (red/blue), Superman (red, blue and yellow) and batman (grey/blue).

I still have my original Josie and the Pussycats Underoos. The crop top is missing but I still wear the panties. Besides my baby time my other play age is tween and I have more girls panties and training bras than most real tweens.... If you would like to see more send me a message and I will send you the link.

IMGP9140.thumb.jpg.5bffd139bcf02dcff76c5d50c8de811f.jpg

IMGP9143.thumb.jpg.8fd02c1ad96f1894a23711e242280636.jpg

IMGP9423.thumb.jpg.7e6168b8223526dbb38823fb23d30b3b.jpg

Package.jpg.a4af2b4f4a92d6d425b2c22db7c14848.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've decided I'm not wearing regular boy underpants the whole time I'm stuck at home. Currently panties but I'm debating making a purchase of training pants as something fun to wear around now that my whole family is glued together all the time and big crinkly underpants are not much of an option. I love the idea of thick underpants right now, so I'm not sure I'm going to do it but might. I'm debating between:

-Changing Times Bear Hugz ($26)

-Rearz ($28 through CooshieTooshiez)

-Big Tot ($25)

-Baby Pants ($30)

If I do this I'm probably going to buy a handful- gotta be able to wash and stay clean. Though I can't really wet them, they may be able to be worn a little damp but nothing serious. Who has experience with these? Any favorites?

13 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

I've decided I'm not wearing regular boy underpants the whole time I'm stuck at home. Currently panties but I'm debating making a purchase of training pants as something fun to wear around now that my whole family is glued together all the time and big crinkly underpants are not much of an option. I love the idea of thick underpants right now, so I'm not sure I'm going to do it but might. I'm debating between:

-Changing Times Bear Hugz ($26)

-Rearz ($28 through CooshieTooshiez)

-Big Tot ($25)

-Baby Pants ($30)

If I do this I'm probably going to buy a handful- gotta be able to wash and stay clean. Though I can't really wet them, they may be able to be worn a little damp but nothing serious. Who has experience with these? Any favorites?

I wear Gerber Training pants size 4t-5t. Also Pampers Easy-Ups "Hello Kitty" and Walmarts Parents Choice "Paw Patrol". Here is a picture of the Gerber training pants. Plenty more pictures in my profile.

688342495_Trainsm(10).thumb.jpg.eed58dcf5cf8643ebdbebb440032f708.jpg

1636320270_Trainsm(5).thumb.jpg.0264c524a3cfb839c0bb4e8434f34d45.jpg

I love wearing lil boy undies. I wear briefs, singlets and socks that are made for children or have a strong kid like appearance. I love wearing actual kids undies the most. I wear them every day and they make me feel conscious about my body and genitals all day long. The desire to wear lil boy briefs has always been a part of my life. A couple of years ago I decided that I would where them all the time. In the beginning I felt pretty occurred when I went to the doctor or the gym and had to strip to my undies. I never got a negative respons from anybody though.

My desire to wear lil girl panties and matching singlets and socks is a bit more complicated I guess although I went to my doctor once wearing panties with litlle pink hearts. she stared at them but did not comment on them.

I wish there were more people who prefer wearing child undies to talk to

On 3/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, Tom14 said:

I love wearing lil boy undies. I wear briefs, singlets and socks that are made for children or have a strong kid like appearance. I love wearing actual kids undies the most. I wear them every day and they make me feel conscious about my body and genitals all day long. The desire to wear lil boy briefs has always been a part of my life. A couple of years ago I decided that I would where them all the time. In the beginning I felt pretty occurred when I went to the doctor or the gym and had to strip to my undies. I never got a negative respons from anybody though.

My desire to wear lil girl panties and matching singlets and socks is a bit more complicated I guess although I went to my doctor once wearing panties with litlle pink hearts. she stared at them but did not comment on them.

I wish there were more people who prefer wearing child undies to talk to

My other play age is tween. I have a full tween girl wardrobe including panties and more training bras then most girls in middle school. If you would like to see them, send me a private message and I will send you a link.

• 1 month later...