LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kid-Like Undies

BBB

Does anyone here enjoy wearing child-like underwear?

I've gotten some Marvel Comic briefs from H&M Stores, as well as some colored briefs from American Apparel that I love to use during role play.

plus, it feels more child like to have an accident in them rather than in my normal boxers.

• Like 3

I have bought a bunch of colorful print type undies from assorted sellers on Ebay over the years, and I do enjoy wearing them and ...ummm....having the occasional boo boo :blush: in them as well. :horse:

Be interesting to check out an H&M store...what ever and where ever they are....

• Like 1

yes wet pants are always more fun and age like for little boys or girls

baby have to say near the house boys and girls can go play at the play ground or even the tree hpuse

A TREE HOUSE! I WANNA TREEHOUSE!!!!!! :D

• Like 1

Adult-size childish undies are great :). I have a couple of pairs of 'tighty whities' which are, to my mind at least, about as childish as underwear gets. What I really want though, are some adult-size, "big boy" training pants to catch the little whoopsies when I'm feeling just a bit more grown up than my almost three year-old AB self. Nobody seems to offer just what I want though :(. I know about Tiger but that's just not what I had in mind.

The closest I've found is these (see "Option 3"). It's a pattern though, not a finished product & I can't sew :(. According to the blurb, the pattern goes up to kid's size 14, which is the same size as the sweat pants I'm wearing over a thick diaper at this very moment so I guess the size below that would probably fit me about right (I've always been skinny). There are some links to sellers of the finished product but none of them seem to go into the upper sizes :(

Perhaps it's time to learn to sew? :P

Autie, Have you checked out the lightweight pull ons from comco? The lightest weight would probably be almost exactly what trainers are like. Or was there a specific feature (PUL, colors) that you were interested in?

Adult-size childish undies are great :). I have a couple of pairs of 'tighty whities' which are, to my mind at least, about as childish as underwear gets. What I really want though, are some adult-size, "big boy" training pants to catch the little whoopsies when I'm feeling just a bit more grown up than my almost three year-old AB self. Nobody seems to offer just what I want though :(. I know about Tiger but that's just not what I had in mind.

The closest I've found is these (see "Option 3"). It's a pattern though, not a finished product & I can't sew :(. According to the blurb, the pattern goes up to kid's size 14, which is the same size as the sweat pants I'm wearing over a thick diaper at this very moment so I guess the size below that would probably fit me about right (I've always been skinny). There are some links to sellers of the finished product but none of them seem to go into the upper sizes :(

Perhaps it's time to learn to sew? :P

http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/trainers.htm

Try this site for the trainers. They claim to be making Gerber style trainers in adult sizes. I would like to order some soon, as I only have one pair of AWESOME trainers I got from an Ebay seller, and I hate to wear them out.

If you do order some, leave a review as well of both the vendor and the product.....maybe help a good vendor make some extra $$$$$$$

.....uness I get to it first :P

qwack

Or was there a specific feature (PUL, colors) that you were interested in?

This, pretty much. Nothing I've looked at so far (and I've spent hours trawling the web) is just what I want & I'm picky :rolleyes: . I'm looking for a variety of things, particular colours/patterns, perhaps some with PUL on the outside, some without (unforgiving training underpants vs. a little bit forgiving cloth pull-up, I suppose). Oversized leg elastics like you see on genuine Gerber pants... Stuff like that.

What I'm going to do is get the pattern for those pullups and experiment. I'm sure that the first few will leave a little to be desired but I'm also sure sewing probably isn't beyond my capabilities - I've made cloth boosters before and this is basically a larger, differently shaped booster with the sides sewn into a pants shape and elastic on the edges... Practice will make perfect, I hope :lol:

Does anyone here enjoy wearing child-like underwear?

I've gotten some Marvel Comic briefs from H&M Stores, as well as some colored briefs from American Apparel that I love to use during role play.

plus, it feels more child like to have an accident in them rather than in my normal boxers.

Cool! I think that I will have to check out the American Apparel store here. Haven't ever been in there. :)

This, pretty much. Nothing I've looked at so far (and I've spent hours trawling the web) is just what I want & I'm picky :rolleyes: . I'm looking for a variety of things, particular colours/patterns, perhaps some with PUL on the outside, some without (unforgiving training underpants vs. a little bit forgiving cloth pull-up, I suppose). Oversized leg elastics like you see on genuine Gerber pants... Stuff like that.

What I'm going to do is get the pattern for those pullups and experiment. I'm sure that the first few will leave a little to be desired but I'm also sure sewing probably isn't beyond my capabilities - I've made cloth boosters before and this is basically a larger, differently shaped booster with the sides sewn into a pants shape and elastic on the edges... Practice will make perfect, I hope :lol:

VSP has the adult sized gerber style trainers in various thicknesses. I was just there last night an checked it out. the down side is expense! A pair of trainers (large) 4 layer is like $45!!!! and the thicker ones are more..so I don't know, making your own might be the way to go...but its 'spensive either way.

I also attached a pic of a pair of trainers got off ebay, they are wonderful, fit well and WORK :blush: I tested them with some kakei shorts on so I could see leaks, and they didn't...inside was soaked and outside stayed dry until the inside started seeping through. No PUL either just 5 absorbent layers...I didn't flood either, just slowly leaked here and there...like a kid would if needing to go, but to 'busy' to stop and use the potty monster :P

I L*O*V*E them :D

post-2685-026726700 1276850421_thumb.jpe

post-2685-026726700 1276850421_thumb.jpe

I'm wearing my Fantastic 4 undies today..... I love these.

where did you get those?

I know target($7.99) and walmart($6.5) are selling comic briefs in sizes that fit my fat ass(unlike H&M). and it was hard to get one of each. each store had different ones and i dont like shopping at walmart. especially for mens underroo's, more so with an older woman at the check out, they always want to talk about how they want tinkerbell panties. weird.

fav is still spiderman; the printed, not the logo ones.

The comco (comcomfg.com) trainers come in three thicknesses and have no elastics in the legs - sorta saggy on me even dry. The fabric is a very basic knit. I could live with these if they had elastics in the legs.

I still have a pair of trainers from DPF and another pair of what were very nice trainers from the old ABC - a surprise find :rolleyes: . (Yeah I know I'm giving away my age. If you bought anything from ABC - you are at least middle aged.) I'd love to have someone make a few trainers for me using the ABC's as a pattern. Better yet to find some online similar to these.

I'm not sure if they still have them, but last month Wal-mart sold "How To Train Your Dragon" underoos that went up to size XL (18-20) in boys briefs! I'm a 34" waist and they fit me perfectly.. I hope Wal-mart keeps the 18-20 XL cartoon briefs coming -- such a rare find!

post-18368-079734300 1277427592_thumb.jp post-18368-012013700 1277427599_thumb.jp post-18368-048169300 1277427604_thumb.jp

post-18368-079734300 1277427592_thumb.jp

post-18368-012013700 1277427599_thumb.jp

post-18368-048169300 1277427604_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if they still have them, but last month Wal-mart sold "How To Train Your Dragon" underoos that went up to size XL (18-20) in boys briefs!

Just checked my local Wally World tonight and yep, sure enough, several different types of Dragon undies in size 14-16 (26-28", just right for me :D) and only 3 bucks for 3 pairs too. Couldn't resist ^_^

They also had some great Toy Story 3 ones but not in larger sizes, unfortunately :(

• 1 month later...

Here's my "Big Girl Panties" even though I'm a boy.

I like being punished and/or humiliated even when I'm being good. :screwy:

post-194-079519500 1283021912_thumb.jpg

post-194-079519500 1283021912_thumb.jpg

• Like 2