LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kid-Like Undies

BBB

5 hours ago, daddystot said:

I have some paw patrol briefs for boys and there soooo comfy! I never realised how many people liked child-like undies till i found this thread.

If you can wear little boys briefs and like Paw Patrol, then you have to go to Walmart and get their Parents Choice pull-up training pants with Paw Patrol Characters. I wear them and they fit better than my Hello Kitty Easy-ups from Pampers and are less expensive. Besides they are super cute and have a Paw Patrol Badge that fades when wet... You can check out my pictures here Parents choice Training Pants  and here they are wet Paw Patrol Wet

7 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

If you can wear little boys briefs and like Paw Patrol, then you have to go to Walmart and get their Parents Choice pull-up training pants with Paw Patrol Characters. I wear them and they fit better than my Hello Kitty Easy-ups from Pampers and are less expensive. Besides they are super cute and have a Paw Patrol Badge that fades when wet... You can check out my pictures here Parents choice Training Pants  and here they are wet Paw Patrol Wet

I've seen them they look really cute. unfortunately I'm in UK, I am looking for the UK equivalent ☺ 

13 hours ago, daddystot said:

If anyone is interested these are my undies Paw patrol briefs

They are super cute, I'd love to wear them... I find it ironic that as a girl you like to wear little boys undies and I'm a guy and love to wear little girls undies. When I'm not enjoying baby time my other play age is tween. Tween girl to be exact. I have more panties and training bras than most girls in middle school. My panties include Disney Princesses, Hello Kitty and everything in between. If you are interested in seeing them here are some links to my 2 Flickr pages...Beccas Flickr and Beccas other Flickr page

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

8 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

They are super cute, I'd love to wear them... I find it ironic that as a girl you like to wear little boys undies and I'm a guy and love to wear little girls undies. When I'm not enjoying baby time my other play age is tween. Tween girl to be exact. I have more panties and training bras than most girls in middle school. My panties include Disney Princesses, Hello Kitty and everything in between. If you are interested in seeing them here are some links to my 2 Flickr pages...Beccas Flickr and Beccas other Flickr page

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

It's super ironic I do sometimes play a baby girl but its mainly been from toddler to 7 year old boy recently. Alot more cheeky and mischievous fun to be had. I'm definitely going to get an account to look at the Flickr pages ?? 

On 5/19/2020 at 3:18 AM, daddystot said:

It's super ironic I do sometimes play a baby girl but its mainly been from toddler to 7 year old boy recently. Alot more cheeky and mischievous fun to be had. I'm definitely going to get an account to look at the Flickr pages ?? 

:67_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most my panties are little girl size 14, some are cute, but it is difficult to find similar prints as those younger girl panties. I don’t wear them as much as I use to, but will sometimes put on my kid panties just to poo in them.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm 62, 5'8", 135 lbs, 30" waist, 34" hips --- too big to wear the Superheroes briefs even in the largest size, which is usually 12. (Many just 10 or even 8.) I can force them on but it's not a comfortable fit.

Hanes and Fruit of the Loom larger boy's sizes will fit, but they are baggy and no kids patterns.

For my body size, I found the Target house brand Cat and Jack briefs has kids patterns and that their size M fits me perfectly. These are cotton.

I also found on Amazon "ToBeInStyle" brand boy's size 14-19 of "Stars and Stripes" boxer briefs with a pattern suitable to my Adult Kid age and fitting perfectly front and rear. These are nylon and are well-sewn from three pieces of cloth. (They also have smaller sizes.)

(I should also mention that, per my nickname, I am hung small. The pouch in men's underwear is much too baggy for me; the boy's styles are sized for my equipment. I also have a small butt, here again, the boy's styles fit best.)

I wear briefs when I do heavy duty exercise (when I used to go to the gym before all this COVID insanity). Some are 4 ply briefs from Tiger Underwear, others are 2 ply from Tykables with kid prints on them. Love em to pieces.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 12:06 AM, LtlGary said:

I wear briefs when I do heavy duty exercise (when I used to go to the gym before all this COVID insanity). Some are 4 ply briefs from Tiger Underwear, others are 2 ply from Tykables with kid prints on them. Love em to pieces.

Sadly Tykables no longer carries the underwear line.....what they have left is on "special" and not my size. ?    I was hoping to order some soon too.....drats!!!

And the stuff from "tiger" is VERY expensive...$20 or more PER PAIR....don't think so, not to mention the stygma that place suffers from.....ugh!

On 8/23/2020 at 11:22 PM, square_duck said:

Sadly Tykables no longer carries the underwear line.....what they have left is on "special" and not my size. ?    I was hoping to order some soon too.....drats!!!

Bummer about Tykables. Maybe they'll bring em back? 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone here enjoy wearing child-like underwear?

YES! I grew up in the era of tighty-whitey cotton briefs and the undies that appealed to me most were those with the double seat, sold as absorbent and hygienic depending on the brand. Sears, Hanes, JC Penney, and the stores that had their own name brands all seemed to have a version with a double seat.  I have hunted out these nowadays and I don't think I have anything but double seat undies or trainers!  I have found a few suppliers for reasonable prices (not Tiger crazy prices) around $10-12 each for both M or F.  Australia has the Holeproof double seat undies and there are others in the US and UK.

plus, it feels more child like to have an accident in them rather than in my normal boxers.

I totally agree! As someone who experimented with having accidents in these undies as a teen, they are the way to go for me if I am in the mood for an accident not in a diaper.   And the wide double seat is perfect for a poop accident, as the stain is on the inside.  No one will know or see that stain of shame!  Unless of course you are dating and getting close to someone and the undies come off, oops! 

• 4 weeks later...

When I wear underwear I wear boy style pants - I can fit into M&S 16 year old boys pants and some have quite a young design - being small down below, they fit really well as there is no pouch to put your junk in like adults pants - just a flat panel for a little boy sized package

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2021 at 5:57 PM, BabyBear85 said:

Check out BigTot on Etsy, lots of fun prints for big boys and girls! 

I have a couple of pairs with dinos on them, but I don’t wear them very often, I’m partial to the ones with more padding and a distinctive crinkle ?

Ditto on BigTot, they have lots of fun prints and colors and are perfect for little boys and girls who llike to parade around the house in their underpants!

Adult Baby Ducks big boy briefs   abdl

• Like 2