LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ashamed Of My Fetish!

My sock fetish has gotten out of control! I spent $43 for 18 pairs of socks today. And that's after buying 6 pair two days ago. If I had more money I would never wear a pair of socks twice!

But these socks are soooooo nice! super thick and cusioned, makes any pair of shoes feel like a new set of expensive sneakers! Without shoes they are like slippers and keep my feet nice and snuggly warm. They are THESE socks on Amazon, but I got them fromCostco for half that price.

I love these socks. Love them! I need more socks!

I love socks. Some of my favorite ones are missmatched and come 3 to a set. I am afraid that my sock fetish is not as cheap as your fetish is per pair.

If I had more money I would never wear a pair of socks twice

100% agree but I tend to buy either white or black packages of 6 for 3.98 don't have to worry about matching them up when they all look alike.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

You are not alone my friend. My Daddy has to have these special socks called Gold Toe Socks. He goes out of his way to get them, and only wears them a few times before they get handed down to me lol.

Personally I'll wear em out till there's holes in em. Like you though, He'll spend lots of $ keeping his new and fluffy :rolleyes:

~ASW

I'm the same way.... to an extent. I toss socks after about 3 months in rotation. when they get rough and itchy, or loose their fluff... I toss em.

oh gosh.. when was 16-22 i went through this awful stage with my OCD where i could only wear a pair of socks once.. then i could not wear them again... mind you i only made like $93 every two weeks (i was at college and had a work study job).... at least i could wear the hanes brand that come 6 to a pack at wal mart.. but every two weeks i could go and buy three pairs of socks... there was one particularly bad phase where i would change my socks three times a day, always into brand new pairs.... luckily.... my friends were always willing to take almost brand new socks off my hands for me, so i didn't have to throw them out.

when i was 3-15 i also had to wear my socks inside out as the toe line would prevent me from being able to concentrate on anything else.. blast sensory integration disorder...

ha there was also a time from 6-9 years where i refused to wear any underwear except that kind that was made from polyester and was slightly 'silky' in feel...

but there is nothing like a new pair of socks....

Guest AmatureStryWriter

oh gosh.. when was 16-22 i went through this awful stage with my OCD where i could only wear a pair of socks once.. then i could not wear them again... mind you i only made like $93 every two weeks (i was at college and had a work study job).... at least i could wear the hanes brand that come 6 to a pack at wal mart.. but every two weeks i could go and buy three pairs of socks... there was one particularly bad phase where i would change my socks three times a day, always into brand new pairs.... luckily.... my friends were always willing to take almost brand new socks off my hands for me, so i didn't have to throw them out.

when i was 3-15 i also had to wear my socks inside out as the toe line would prevent me from being able to concentrate on anything else.. blast sensory integration disorder...

ha there was also a time from 6-9 years where i refused to wear any underwear except that kind that was made from polyester and was slightly 'silky' in feel...

but there is nothing like a new pair of socks....

ha, I thought I was the only one with a "sock bothering the toes" OCD problem lol.

Ever Since I was a kid, my socks have to be on straight or it drives me nuts... if the sewn part in the toes doesn't go evenly across my toes, it bothers me to no end.

I also, as a kid, had to have my shoe laces tied in exactly the same length hanging from the ground. Used to drive my parents nuts with that one till i learned how to tie them myself. I don't care now as an adult if they are tied at different lengths lol, but as a kid it was some kind of problem.

~ASW

I had a similar sock issue as a kid, only my solution was to let my socks hang several inches off my toes so I didn't feel that seam. This fashion statement was dubbed "Mikey Socks" in my family, and anyone with loose socks would be accused of stealing my 'thing.'

Anyone here tried Thorlos? I swear by em and they are insanely expensive but they just get better the longer you wear them. Try their medium and heavy cushion socks and you will probably never want another sock brand. Ever. At least thats the way I feel about em. They have a sale once or twice a year and you can get them for $10 to $20 a pair normally. I'm tellin ya to get over the sticker shock and buy em.

http://www.thorlo.com/

Edited by dprtodd

Anyone here tried Thorlos? I swear by em and they are insanely expensive but they just get better the longer you wear them. Try their medium and heavy cushion socks and you will probably never want another sock brand. Ever. At least thats the way I feel about em. They have a sale once or twice a year and you can get them for <$20 a pair. I'm tellin ya to get over the sticker shock and buy em.

Its also important to follow the laundering guide for the socks too - wash inside out with fabric softener. I bought 12 pair three years ago and they are all still going strong (2 Black Military, 2 khaki, 2 gray all overt the calf medium pad for work socks - go with dockers etc) 2 pair white over the calf (Heavy) and 4 ankle white (Medium) I wear these socks 98% of the time and only one pair is beginning to show some wear and this is on one sock in the pair. I can't evangelize these socks enough.

Socks serve a purpose: to be worn between a foot and a shoe and prevent my feet from getting cold in the winter. Beyond that, I really don't care about them. I doubt that I even have a pair of matching socks. My washer and dryer seem to like eating the ones that do match, leaving me with about 12 socks, all of different size and degree of wear. I may have a couple that're from the same company, but they don't resemble eachother. Also, if you're paying more than $1.00 per sock, you're paying too much.

Also, if you're paying more than $1.00 per sock, you're paying too much.

Someone has never had a good pair of socks that's all I got to say :)

• Like 1

Anyone here tried Thorlos? I swear by em and they are insanely expensive but they just get better the longer you wear them. Try their medium and heavy cushion socks and you will probably never want another sock brand. Ever. At least thats the way I feel about em. They have a sale once or twice a year and you can get them for $10 to $20 a pair normally. I'm tellin ya to get over the sticker shock and buy em.

Good God, did you just tell an addict about new and improved super crack? :roflmao:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>