LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Watch Poopy Videos?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was on diaperspecae today as usual watching various males and females messing their diapers and playing with them and such. I was wondering if anyoen here watches poopy videos and if so, why?

Do you watch the vids for sexual stimulation? As in masterbation?

Or do you watch poopy videos just to actually see and admire another's person's poo, whatever the consistency?

For me, I watch just to see other men play with their poop. It's not sexual, just interesting and captivating.

One user, I think his name is messypampersguy or something, had one vid I never saw and it was kind of a little much for me. He was in a messed diaper but it must have been like diarrhea because he intentionallytried to cause leaks and not long intor the video he starts getting brown streams running down his legs.

What's funny is that if you watch his mannerisms other than the diaper, you find he is kind of gross because in one video you clearly see some runny poo get on his hands and he WIPES IT OFF on his bed covers. Disgusting.

Yet somehow captivating to me. So does anyone watch messy/pooping videos here on sites like diaper space? It's a neat site. And I highly recommend it for those who love to see really BIG and NASTY messes. It gets intense at times.

Poop makes me sick, honestly. Poop itself doesn't.That's just part of life. I mean playing with poop, or getting poop everywhere, or being in a messed diaper for more than a few minutes...I find nothing about poop interesting, captivating, great, or fun. The only time I get excited about having a BM is when I've been constipated, and the reason for that is the poop is out and not hurting my insides anymore. That's the only time I'll have a serious look at my poop, because usually I'll wonder "I had that much in me?? HOW?", and the looking is part of trying to figure it out.

It's amplified with someone else's poop. I have no interest in my own poo, let alone other people's.

As far as diarrhea? It's worse than regular poop. No thanks.

Bottom line -

Poop is unavoidable as a part of life. You eat, you poop. As unavoidable as it may be though, it's a waste product (literally). It's not fascinating or attracting in my mind, and while I don't judge others for liking it, I can't really grasp the idea myself.

The same with pee, too, actually. Pee is also unavoidable, a waste product, and not something to be fascinated with. Again, while I don't judge others for liking it, I can't really grasp the idea myself.

Summary:

I don't watch pee and/or poopy videos. I find them icky, because while I tolerate it as a fact of life, I don't enjoy pee or poop.

~ moogle

• Like 1
Guest Baby-Toa

Poop makes me sick, honestly. Poop itself doesn't.That's just part of life. I mean playing with poop, or getting poop everywhere, or being in a messed diaper for more than a few minutes...I find nothing about poop interesting, captivating, great, or fun. The only time I get excited about having a BM is when I've been constipated, and the reason for that is the poop is out and not hurting my insides anymore. That's the only time I'll have a serious look at my poop, because usually I'll wonder "I had that much in me?? HOW?", and the looking is part of trying to figure it out.

It's amplified with someone else's poop. I have no interest in my own poo, let alone other people's.

As far as diarrhea? It's worse than regular poop. No thanks.

Bottom line -

Poop is unavoidable as a part of life. You eat, you poop. As unavoidable as it may be though, it's a waste product (literally). It's not fascinating or attracting in my mind, and while I don't judge others for liking it, I can't really grasp the idea myself.

The same with pee, too, actually. Pee is also unavoidable, a waste product, and not something to be fascinated with. Again, while I don't judge others for liking it, I can't really grasp the idea myself.

Summary:

I don't watch pee and/or poopy videos. I find them icky, because while I tolerate it as a fact of life, I don't enjoy pee or poop.

~ moogle

I totally agree with you moogle. I can't watch any of them and i almost always gag or something.

so for me it's a big no I don't watch any but it's not my thing.

Guest Wetnmessy247

It's an acquired taste.

I mean....it's a lifestyle not everyone likes. Like I said though, for me it's cool. And believe it or not, I've seen some poop videos that go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what I would even dream of doing.

2 girls, 1 cup? Waaaaaaaaaaay beyond anything I would dream of doing. You would have to pay me ten bucks to eat someone else's runny poop. Well.......a million bucks. But other vids I see, people intentionally leak, or like play with the poop, or like get others to fondle it, or even worse I hate it when vids show a dude playing through his full diaper then taking it off only to see his penis convered in semen. It's not sexual for me AT ALL and the sight of semen repulses me. That's right, I don't masterbate. Semen is yucky.

I prefer poop over semen. I would stick my tongue on poop before semen any day.

On a side note, watching guys poop vids make me realize something: I have a really small penis. Like super small. I've never really seen another dude's penis until recently, it just amazes me how long the things can get.

I need a damned microscope for mine.

You would have to pay me ten bucks to eat someone else's runny poop. Well.......a million bucks.

LOL going from $10 to $1 million? Pretty big leap there.

It's not sexual for me AT ALL and the sight of semen repulses me. That's right, I don't masterbate. Semen is yucky.

I agree.

I prefer poop over semen. I would stick my tongue on poop before semen any day.

Gross. I'd put my tongue on neither.

*hands you the tweezers*

~ moogle

On a side note, watching guys poop vids make me realize something: I have a really small penis. Like super small. I've never really seen another dude's penis until recently, it just amazes me how long the things can get.

Sorry, but I totally saw this coming.

I don't like seeing poop. I don't like pictures of people who post their open messy diapers. I don't like seeing poop leaking out of someone's diapers either. I don't mind watching a video of someone in a diaper pooping, where you can all of a sudden see the back of their diaper buldge out as they load it up. Thats as far as it goes for me and poopy diapers.

I don't care to see others' poop. I like my own poop, when it comes in the form of plump and semi-firm logs, but that's because it came from me. I don't care to deal with anyone else's. I especially don't care for diarrhea or runny poop. That doesn't interest me at all. If I'm having a bad week, gut-wise, and I know my poop isn't firm and smells absolutely toxic, there's no way I'm having it in my diaper. Yuck!

I couldn't watch a scat video. Squishing a bit of firm poop around one's butt while wearing a diaper is one thing. But watching it come out of an anus and seeing people smearing it all over each other is another!

Guest Wetnmessy247

To those who say the lump is okay but seeing poop isn't, how is that?

Because what do you think the lump is? Cotton candy? Just because it's covered by the white protection of a diaper doesn't mean it's not really gross looking.

What makes the lump is a pile of mess slipping out. It's not right to say the lump is okay and the poopy not. Because they are ONE IN THE SAME. It's the same damned thing.

When you see someone squeeze or pat down a large lump in the back, what do you think is happening? Squeezing the lump is squeezing the mess. The only difference is a little diaper protection. Without the diaper it's no different than holding your hand below your bum and crapping into your hand then making a fit nd seeing the poo leak out the gaps in your hand.

To those who say the lump is okay but seeing poop isn't, how is that?

Because what do you think the lump is? Cotton candy? Just because it's covered by the white protection of a diaper doesn't mean it's not really gross looking.

What makes the lump is a pile of mess slipping out. It's not right to say the lump is okay and the poopy not. Because they are ONE IN THE SAME. It's the same damned thing.

When you see someone squeeze or pat down a large lump in the back, what do you think is happening? Squeezing the lump is squeezing the mess. The only difference is a little diaper protection. Without the diaper it's no different than holding your hand below your bum and crapping into your hand then making a fit nd seeing the poo leak out the gaps in your hand.

I disagree, it makes all the difference in the world. For starters I don't have to wash my hands after touching a diapered lump.

I dont mind messy videos as long as their somewhat tasteful . for some reason i really like loss of control videos or where its like the person just couldnt hold it and circumstances caused them to mess their pants or diapers . I like seeing videos of girls messing their underwear sometimes and seeing the back of a diaper fill up .

But what i dont like is when i see videos of people being overly graphic , i dont want to see people taking off their diaper and flashing their shit all over the video screen , i dont like when people eat or overly play with their shit .

I think there was only one time i found myself curious about playing around in my messy diaper and it was really a 1 time curious only type of thing , i enjoyed it but it was just too much of a clean up and it got everywhere i didnt want it to get . i usually try to keep it in my diaper if i can .

Guest Wetnmessy247

You don't like when people eat their shit??

Um....I don't think anyone does. Not even me, and I love scat very much. I just don't see the good in seieng someone smile and have their teeth all brown and poopy. Yuck. Yuck yuck. Ewww. GOD.

And I understand you don't like seeing a FORCED mess, or INTENTIONAL mess. Me either. I like my messes by accident or natural. Like, a person who looks like they are pushing their bowels so hard they will rupture an organ are bad. But a person who like, happens to catch an unintnetional mess slipping out is okay.

Natural=big ol helpless baby.

Intentional=just a guy whol likes to poop himself.

Same for leaks. I like leaks that are on accident, like if you fill your diaper with your poop and it starts slipping out the diaper legs. Intentional leaks such as taking your hand and literally squeezing out the poo or grabbing it and pulling it out, no.

Yes, I've seen vids of people pulling or scooping poop out of their diapers.

Yummerz. <_<

Wow. Just wow. This is too much for me. And I'm finally taking the step and reporting this guy, which I think everyone should do.

The report was noted, but after all this is the "poop" forum. Not a great topic for me either but at least it's in the right section. eeeewwww. whistling.gif

The report was noted, but after all this is the "poop" forum. Not a great topic for me either but at least it's in the right section. eeeewwww. whistling.gif

That's ok, I'll just report one of his 100 other trollish posts ;). Oh, and just because this is the Poopy forum, does NOT allow people to go overboard and start writing about such things. He has definetly sat a mark on my mind, and that's not a very positive one.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hey, I thought it was okay to talk poop here.

And guys, I explained things I didn't like. I DON'T like things like intentional accidents and messings, but non intentional ones.

I mean, these things ARE real. I haven't even scraped the surface of things I have seen in poop mess videos online.

Believe it or not, some people out there do things even I am repulsed by.

• 7 years later...

When others of have feelings of disgust the topic changes from happy and turns ugly.

That is what has happened here.

I love messy diapers myself, because I masturbate in wet and dirty diapers, however, I don't express my feelings about it to cause others discomfort. I try to find others who enjoy the experience and speak to them, only.

Be sensitive enough not to tease and bully just because you can, it shows an immense sense of insecurity on your part, that you display proudly, wetnmessy247.

TDL I appreciate your comments on this subject as well as all the others in the group.

I'm with Rustypins on the subject. Besides that's a private conversations with someone who agrees with you all the way.

On 6/12/2010 at 7:27 PM, Guest Wetnmessy247 said:

I was on diaperspecae today as usual watching various males and females messing their diapers and playing with them and such. I was wondering if anyone here watches poopy videos and if so, why?

No. I have a time or two out of curiosity. Didn't do anything for me one way or another.