LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Wear Plastic Pants With Disposables?

If you do wear plastic pants with disposables, is it just for the feel or is it for function? It doesn't seem like they would help much. But I'm hoping to buy plastic pants soon and since I don't own any cloth diapers, nor do I plan to buy any cloth diapers anytime soon, was just wondering what help they might lend to disposables.

i always wear plastic panties because i love being in them. i also don't feel that the outfit is complete without them, whether cloth or disposables. the available colours are wonderful (i love my bright pink ones), and different materials have different textures which creates different sound and feel. i sometimes just wear plastic panties and wet them in the bathtub, feeling them fill up with warm wonderful pee and then leaking out down my legs and into the drain. in fact i am going to do that right now!

If you do wear plastic pants with disposables, is it just for the feel or is it for function? It doesn't seem like they would help much. But I'm hoping to buy plastic pants soon and since I don't own any cloth diapers, nor do I plan to buy any cloth diapers anytime soon, was just wondering what help they might lend to disposables.

When I am just at home I dont wear plastic pants, but when I travel or go out I wear plastic pants over my disposable. For a while I was just using what I could get in pharmacys but recently I have been getting Gary brand pants. Unfortunatly I cant seem to get the fit right. With the pharmacy plastic pants I can get the same size of pants as the diapers that I wear. With the better quality pants I have get sizes two and three times as large as I normally wear, and even then the fit is not right.

Example: I wear a large diaper and can usually get away with wearing large plastic pants, which are a little tight, but not too bad. With the Gary pants, I have to wear a xL or bigger to get the waist right, and the elastic in the legs are so tight that after a while they cut into my legs. If I go by the measurment charts, the legs dont get any larger, only the waist size. I cant figure out why the pharmacy pants fit while the better quality Gary pants eat away at my legs?

• 11 months later...

I've had a plastic panties fetish since I was about three years old. I love wearing plastic panties over my disposables. But I've found they don't last very long, for me at least, if I wear them to work every day. So I usually just wear them at home when I'm running around in just my diaper, and to bed at night. It's definitely for the feel (and partly for the look), as my disposables usually catch everything they need to catch.

Check into Euroflex, from Fetware or LLMedico. Yes they do cost more, but they last. With regular pants, the oils from your skin alone will make the plastic stiff. Baby oil ect is even worse. I'm told even standard talc is bad for them, I use the cornstarch types. The Euroflex (Polyurethane) is not effected by oils.

They are thin, strong, don't seem as hot as say Comco's. Some say they are loud, never noticed it myself. I would describe them as closer to thin rubber, than to cellophane. Really are about the thickness and softness of the the original Gerber baby pants, but they are transparent, tinted at best, single color. I have never seen a design or print pattern. They do what I want them to do, and do it well for a long time.

I tend to wear plastic pants over disposables for 2 reasons. The primary is to mitigate any possible smell (urine only). They dont always smell, but sometimes do, and it doesnt hurt to be safe. The other reason is for minor leaks. They have to be really minor though as the edge of the disposable and the edge of the pants are usually right next to each other, so if it leaks from one, it'll likely leak from the other.

Yes I do at night time. I don't usually wear to bed, but recently have had the chance to for over 2 weeks. I think for me it helps with the baby feeling. Although it does help with some leakage issues, as I am a side sleeper - probably the worst position for a disposable diaper wearer. If I do wake up, i'll generally roll to my back or my front.

yep I do, it makes pulling your trousers on easier and it also provides a protective layer between the thinner diaper layer and your trousers which I have experienced can get very small tears in and leak especially around the crotch where there are 4 seems which come together on jeans.

Plastic pants really make me sweaty so I do wear them on occasion but only when I feel I "need" them for some good reason. I've noticed certain diapers don't always hold up and sometimes may leak out of a gap after being out in public all day where I know I can't have a quick change. The plastic pants with catch it so A+ for them! Also, they kinda add to the whole diaper fun of it. Lastly, they will save your life in the event of a diaper blow out and by that I mean when the diaper splits up the butt crack letting out the padding. If it weren't for being all sweaty down there then I'd probably wear them all the time. I usually have the top elastic on the plastic part of the diaper so it can "breathe" a little instead of having it pressed into my skin with no chance.

Anyone else have any ideas on preventing a sweaty diaper cover???

Sure all the time, I love the feel of the plastic pants. I am an oldester and when I was a baby that is what I wore. So it brings back baby memories.

Waterproof pants made out of PUL (polyurethane laminate) actually "breathe." They don't make you sweat, and they hold back moisture. If you really feel the need to wear plastic pants over disposable diapers, then PUL is a great way to go (pardon the pun).

Love a pair of pull-on plastic panties over a disposable. Gerber's packaging, in fact, used to state that mom could put them over either cloth or disposables (over disposables for added protection, presumably, because disposables don't require them).

To me, diapering is very mild, loving bondage. When it comes to real babies, bondage is even too strong a word, but for fetishists it's right. Plastic pants are like an exclamation point that ends a sentence explaining that I'm really still very much a baby.

• 4 months later...

I always wear real rubber pants over cloth or disposable diapers. I like the feel and I like how I look diapered with rubber pants. If I wear disposables, I also wear a cotton brief under my rubber pants to hold my diaper tight against me and to absorb any leaks long enough for me to change to a dry diaper. I

I wear disposables exclusively, and I'll often wear plastic pants when I venture outside the house to cut down on bulk/noise.

Aside from minimizing leaking, they're also good at helping to control odor for extended diaper sessions. This is especially beneficial if you wear to work and are either too busy or too shy to change in a public restroom. Obviously, it won't mask #2s as effectively, but a good pair of relatively tight-fitting plastic pants will buy you several additional hours before urine odor becomes as noticeable.

I work a lot from home, where I'll just wear disposables directly under my pants, but I'm still very discreet about wearing to an external work site. I've found plastic pants really help to limit the tell-tale signs (i.e., crinkle, bulk, odor, leakage), and I've become a lot more comfortable over time with wearing in public as a result.

Any shy babies like me would do well to consider having a few pairs of plastic pants on hand for cases where discretion is of paramount concern.

-----

That said: I'm actually in the market for a couple new pairs of plastic pants. I'm looking for a tasteful blend of functionality and "cuteness" that won't break the bank. Any good recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

i always wear pp's over my disposables.... they work wonders for keeping smells in....... as i wear for prolonged periods with few chances to change, sometimes i smell like a wet nappy and thats where pp's come in....

PaddedPat: the Suprima PU pants are very comfortable, long lasting, and kinda stretchy. I like model 1204, personally I find it cute, even got one for my GF for the rare times when she wears.

Lots of good advice here- I have always used waterproof covers over disposables when traveling and staying in hotels, better than leaving a wet bed for the maids or worse, getting a nasty note from hotel.

Also like the idea of wearing cotton brief over disposable under rubber pants during day, great insurance policy as I hate those wet spots on my legs that show up when I have pushed my diaper too far or fast

Great topic!!

Dee

• 3 weeks later...

All the time man. I like the extra security, because when I wear diapers I tend to go a bit nuts with them. After wetting my jeans and bed accidentally on a couple of occasions when I thought I was covered, I never wear without them.

For the record I wear Abena X-Pluses and some very, very good German made plastics with adjustable leg openings and a super-wide crotch.

• 4 years later...