LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Wear Plastic Pants With Disposables?

I love the feel of plastic pants and have many different brands and sizes. Large size for nite cloth diapers and medium size for daytime disposables. I also like to use a pair of training pants between the ppants and disposable to catch any leaks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently began trying outbcloth diapers and plastic pants/ panties. While the PP is an obvious requirement for cloth, I've also used them with my "daytimes." I've come to appreciate them as I've passed my diapers limits several times recently and the PPs held the excess without any issue.

The only downside I've experienced is they will build heat and sweat if you're doing a lot of physical activity. This can lead to rashes if you stay in a dirty diaper for an extended period of time.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Yes plastic pants are great in helping reducing odor from the wet diaper, if you have to be in the same for extended hours. used with a thin flannel pull up, you have a very safe leak proof combination as well. Many times when I have come home and change into a dry diaper I see my flannel pull up has cought leaks from my disposable but my pants are dry still.