LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone4

I like my droid. I think droid will overtake the iPhone. Because the OS is easier to develop for. AT&T has to change its data plan structure in order to have bandwidth for the video phone feature. AT&T is going to make millions now with only 2gb data limit. You May exceed most of that with one video phone call.

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed.... The new iPhone has a an external micro-SIM card slot... Finally! So one could presumably take it to other networks without it being jailbroken. Although, the only other US carrier that I'm aware of that uses GSM bands is T-Mobile. Verizon is switching to UMTS (which iPhone 4 supports) but I'm not sure how far along they are. The downside: you have to pay full price for the phone if you go that route.

Sadly..no. The original iphone has a sim card too. The phone itself is "locked" to AT&T so no getting a tmobile iphone without unlocking. Even jailbreaking it won't make it able to work on tmobile.

Wish I could DD, but they are keeping those things under armed guard almost. I feel like I'm going to get shot every time I look in my inventory room and see them. They won't even let us have them to use and demo!

Sadly..no. The original iphone has a sim card too. The phone itself is "locked" to AT&T so no getting a tmobile iphone without unlocking. Even jailbreaking it won't make it able to work on tmobile.

Wish I could DD, but they are keeping those things under armed guard almost. I feel like I'm going to get shot every time I look in my inventory room and see them. They won't even let us have them to use and demo!

iPhone 3Gs with the internal SIM slot, jailbroken using GeoHotz software (blacksn0w), does work on T-Mobile. I have seen this mythical beast! Although 3G freqs don't entirely overlap so you get even more spotty 3G coverage than you would with AT&T :lol:. I was merely pointing out that the iPhone 4 finally has an external SIM access which should make such transitions even easier for those that want that option. :thumbsup:

iPhone 3Gs with the internal SIM slot, jailbroken using GeoHotz software (blacksn0w), does work on T-Mobile. I have seen this mythical beast! Although 3G freqs don't entirely overlap so you get even more spotty 3G coverage than you would with AT&T :lol:. I was merely pointing out that the iPhone 4 finally has an external SIM access which should make such transitions even easier for those that want that option. :thumbsup:

So the 2G through 3GS have and "internal" SIM slot (requires a paperclip to pop it out), and you can't seem to swap the SIM? How hard is it to put the paperclip in the little hole in the top of the phone? I have swapped the SIM in my 3GS several times. It takes a whopping 5 or 6 seconds to change the SIM.

So the 2G through 3GS have and "internal" SIM slot (requires a paperclip to pop it out), and you can't seem to swap the SIM? How hard is it to put the paperclip in the little hole in the top of the phone? I have swapped the SIM in my 3GS several times. It takes a whopping 5 or 6 seconds to change the SIM.

Wait, what? I musta missed that class in making the iPhone do your bidding. I never switched from AT&T so it was never necessary for me to switch the SIM. I suppose I would have figured that out had I done it, was just going off information from other people. Well, cool! Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the iphone4's sim slot is just on the side, same paper clip method to remove it as the iphone 3g. Though apple did get a little cheaper and skip out on sending a "sim removal tool" with the new phones.

Overall the phone is very impressive though I'm not sure it's worth all the hype. Don't get me wrong, I plan on selling as many as I possibly can and make the $$ off of them, but comparing them to say..the new HTC Aria that just dropped the gap between iphone and android is getting smaller and smaller.

The fun has already begun ... there's a guy on YouTube who's claiming that he holds the iPhone on the left corner (during a call) and the call is dropped ... he shows this over and over and over ... gets a replacement phone, and it still happens.

Not to mention the significantly less reception shown (or available) compared to the iPhone 3GS ...

And it's getting A TON of views.

I'm just spreading the news :D

Nope, it's just a folding Motorola. Weighs less than an Iphone, does about 1/100th as much.

As long as it does what you need, that's all that matters. I know someone that carried around their Startac until it finally just refused to work anymore. He got quite a few more years out of that phone than was intended by the manufacturers :lol:.

I have a pretty basic phone, not 1999 but nothing fancy. Thought about getting a iphone, but 2G doesn't sound like much, if it isn't unlimited I doubt I will get anything fancy

got a Motorola razor 3vm, does what I need a phone to do, I also carry a laptop with me. Not as sweet but bet i can do more cheaper with it than I could pay a phone company to do! and for free. So while the rest of the world tries to combine the two..I' stick with what works better and fast.. Till then..Beam me up! thumbsup.gif

EDIT: I wouldn't mind a keyboard for texting though! but still can do that free from my Lappy!