LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone4

I want! But I'm not overly excited about AT&T's new limited data plans (with unlimited no longer available, at any cost). I know with my 3Gs I used a ridiculous amount of data, though it was *ahem* jailbroken :D . Maybe I'll wait for Geohotz or the Devteam to jailbreak the new OS and take it to a different carrier :thumbsup:.

I am kinda curious to see what other manufacturers will do with the new dual-core Snapdragon processor, twin cores @ 1.2 Ghz each would make me veeeery happy :D . Combine that with Android Froyo (full Flash capabilities) and I'd be in geek-girl heaven :lol:.

*edited to add thoughts on Android*

Edited by wellpadded

yeah cept i'm not a current iphone user.... but i have unlimited data on my phone now.. does that mean i can keep it? or when i switch to the iphone i can't keep it? that sucks... but FARMVILLE on my IPHONE!!!!! WOOT WOOOT can't wait until the 24th!!!!

What I have been told is all Unlimited plan users can keep the unlimited plan on their LINE, even if they upgrade the phone. Unless you choose to switch to one of the lower cost plans - then you can't switch back.

Farmville on iphone = awesomeness

How much data do you use? I thought I used a lot as I am constantly on youtube and games - checked my account, have never used more than 600mb (half a gig)

I will only buy an iPhone once Verizon carries it, but since they won't, they won't have my money.

I hear ya. Have always had great service from AT&T but I live in the sticks. Have heard horror stories, just not my experience.

What I have been told is all Unlimited plan users can keep the unlimited plan on their LINE, even if they upgrade the phone. Unless you choose to switch to one of the lower cost plans - then you can't switch back.

Farmville on iphone = awesomeness

How much data do you use? I thought I used a lot as I am constantly on youtube and games - checked my account, have never used more than 600mb (half a gig)

It varied but around 4 gigs. One month I hit 9 gigs. At the time I was driving a truck though so I was constantly (7+ hours a day, 7 days a week, 80 hour workweeks suck :lol:) using the Last.fm app to stream music and downloading new music from iTunes. After it was jailbroken I used it as a WiFi hotspot for my laptop so that bumped it up some too, though not much.

I will only buy an iPhone once Verizon carries it, but since they won't, they won't have my money.

I was a Verizon customer years back and I couldn't stand their customer service, though I've heard they've improved a lot since then. AT&T has always been good to me, in spite of their reputation. I guess "actual results may vary" :lol:.

Yep, as long as you had the unlimited plan before 6/6/2010 and as long as you don't remove it (downgrade from an iphone to a basic phone, switch to the lower plan for cost reasons) you will be allowed to keep the unlimited plan. It's my job to know those things, I'm a manager there :P

Yep, as long as you had the unlimited plan before 6/6/2010 and as long as you don't remove it (downgrade from an iphone to a basic phone, switch to the lower plan for cost reasons) you will be allowed to keep the unlimited plan. It's my job to know those things, I'm a manager there :P

I think that might lend credibility to your answer :o. Maybe :P:lol:

right now i don't use a lot of data because i don't have a phone that lets me do much, but i am an addict to checking the news, on my phone its cnn, but i like to check lots of different news sites. along with the weather, and once i get the iphone i can do facebook, and i am going to start a twitter account abiout being a janitor, it should be quite entertaining, also, to play words with friends...i have a feeling once i get my iphone i will use more data, i'm always looking things up online for fun/entertainment/education, and at work we will get into fun 'debates' about stupid stuff then have to look it up to see 'who was right' even though in the end it just doesn't matter

so when i get my iphone anyone up for words with friends?

Just noticed.... The new iPhone has a an external micro-SIM card slot... Finally! So one could presumably take it to other networks without it being jailbroken. Although, the only other US carrier that I'm aware of that uses GSM bands is T-Mobile. Verizon is switching to UMTS (which iPhone 4 supports) but I'm not sure how far along they are. The downside: you have to pay full price for the phone if you go that route.

[shakes your hand and passes a $100 bill] So, I can come get that "package" a few days early, right?

Guest MunchKitten

On my data card I was averaging 30gb a month thanks to the grandfather clause.

My old phone didn't work with the web since it was unlocked (one of the very few phones that doesn't fully support t-mobile *facepalm*)

I really want a HTC Evo..

I watched the whole conference live online today... for two hours...

And since I'm on Verizon, that means I'm iPhone-less again for another year... :( Time to upgrade to some second rate Droid phone...

-Sophie

If only my dad still had those 200 shares of Apple he bought like 10 years ago at $20 a share. They'd be worth a little bit more than fifty grand as of ten seconds ago.

I didn't plan on getting one anyway. But the unveiling by Steve Jobs was hilarious. I can't imagine the people that were fired for that one. Who debuts a new phone in front of the press and then has epic failure during the presentation due to no network? 24.gif Yeah, I'm sure sales are through the roof, as well as the stocks. If I were you guys I think I would wait a while before jumping in the boat with this one.

An oldie but a Goody

I watched the whole conference live online today... for two hours...

And since I'm on Verizon, that means I'm iPhone-less again for another year... :( Time to upgrade to some second rate Droid phone...

-Sophie

Don't be too sad, the Droid Incredible is actually a decent phone with some pretty nice specs. Snapdragon processor, the Sense UI and maaaaaaybe it'll get Froyo when it comes out (full Flash capabilities which iPhone does not have). It's no iPhone4 killer to be sure, but it isn't a phone to be sneezed at. :thumbsup: