LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animal Importance

Plushies in storage? sad.gif You're brave. I couldn't do that...Even packing up my plushies for my moving day has been hard...Most of my plushies are from my chronological childhood, and the rest are ones that I've gotten since. I love my plushies very much! <3

~ moogle

I normally sleep with a big stuffed polar bear that I call Mis(s)ter Bear, who's genderfluid (no idea why, really lol). Recently, I ordered myself a bunch of AB essentials (bottle, nappies, paci, etc.) and while I was shopping, I came across this little guy

Wuffles!

Is he not the most cutest little doggie you've ever seen in your life? I can't wait until he gets here; there will be snuggling. Oh yes, there will be snuggling. *giggles*

~Luci

I normally sleep with a big stuffed polar bear that I call Mis(s)ter Bear, who's genderfluid (no idea why, really lol). Recently, I ordered myself a bunch of AB essentials (bottle, nappies, paci, etc.) and while I was shopping, I came across this little guy

Wuffles!

Is he not the most cutest little doggie you've ever seen in your life? I can't wait until he gets here; there will be snuggling. Oh yes, there will be snuggling. *giggles*

~Luci

I have a castrated cat, he loves the most to sleep in my arms in the bed but when he is not there my buildabear bear takes over. When the cat returns and finds the buildabear bear he tries to move it out of the place to get the good spot for himself.

Evrybody should have a buildabear bear, its a life essential. No matter how high or low, male or female you are you will get a better life with a buildabear bear - Perhaps I should charge buildabear for that speech :D

for the first time in ages i got to regress a bit.

ive just woke up sucking on my teddys paw. he does now have a somewhat disgruntled look on his face.

hahahah i had a monkey lol his name was rafiki too, very funny. now i have only 4 or five. a seal a tiger, a polar bear (with a coke lol) a piggy... My problem is my dog, she have killed a lot of teddys in my room lol and my little cousin too hahahaha. i will post my stuff animals.

for the first time in ages i got to regress a bit.

ive just woke up sucking on my teddys paw. he does now have a somewhat disgruntled look on his face.

I was chewing on floppy's nose last night and had to yell at my younger self that it taste gross. Thankfully DW didn't notice what I was doing.

I was chewing on floppy's nose last night and had to yell at my younger self that it taste gross. Thankfully DW didn't notice what I was doing.

You're threading on thin ice chewing on Floppy. I am surprised that DW didn't notice since DW and Floppy are almost inseparable.

However, back on topic...

I have had Theodore (see the pic in my avatar) for as long as I can remember, and can't sleep without him. He has traveled the world with me, and was only violated once by security in Heatrow airport. crybaby.gif.... but he survived and now won't leave my side.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

I have a small collection of Teddy Bears. Some are smaller and I keep them diapered and in onsies lol. I even change them once in a while.

I have two very big ones too that I absolutely love. One of them is about half my size and super stuffed. I sleep with him. I used to have one of those body pillows to go to sleep with. I have always slept on my tummy and have to have something crooked under me when I sleep, and when I got the giant teddy, he took the place of my body pillow. I call him Mr. Bear (not very original I know, but he looks like a Mr. Bear lol).

Importance to me: Teddys are fun to play with when I'm being a baby, and yea, there's some level of comfort there too. I'm not obsessed with them or HAVE to have them or anything though, but I do love Mr. Bear :)

~ASW

Guest AmatureStryWriter

Wuffles!

~Luci

lol, I just saw this post... misster bear lol. See, I said it wasn't all that original lol.

~ASW

Are plushies supposed to have a gender? In that case stig's a girl, just to screw with DW some more.(My scorpion plushy doesn't see the light of day because she hates him)

Edit: I called the plushy a him so I guess yeah they do have genders.

Unless its just like, a pillow with a face (I'd actually quite like one of them) they must have a gender.

Majority of mine are male for some reason...

Guest AmatureStryWriter

Unless its just like, a pillow with a face (I'd actually quite like one of them) they must have a gender.

Majority of mine are male for some reason...

Isn't that a funny thing? I never thought about that before. All my bears are he's. I wonder, do girls see their stuffed animals as she's and guys generally see theirs as he's... or is it a mental thing on an individual basis. Fascinating.

~ASW

All my plushies are MALE, and some are not bears.

In a pschycological point of view, most chronological babies / toddlers see their plushies as an extension of themselves, and as a result, are the same gender as the child. Also, female babies, by routine, are given pink or typical girlish plushies, while males are given blue or typically boyish or gender neutral plushies. It is one of the many examples of gender determination instilled in us as adults, and how we instill that on a child. The gender differentiation will never happen until we as adults realise what we are doing to propagate it. As a result. the equality of gender may exist in law, but in practice there will always be opposition.

Isn't that a funny thing? I never thought about that before. All my bears are he's. I wonder, do girls see their stuffed animals as she's and guys generally see theirs as he's... or is it a mental thing on an individual basis. Fascinating.

~ASW

I find they tend to look a certain gender, others forced upon.

I know that sounds odd but y'know how you'd pick a teddy just cause thats the one that "chooses you" I imagine gender is selected in the same way...if thats anyway to explain it.

I have one that can't be anything but male...as he is male, Dug, my Up! teddy!

All my plushies are MALE, and some are not bears.

In a pschycological point of view, most chronological babies / toddlers see their plushies as an extension of themselves, and as a result, are the same gender as the child.

That explains why my stuffed polar bear is genderfluid lol. But, then, why is Wuffles male? And pink? **confuzzled!**

~Luci

I have a stuffed Dalmation named Perdita that I've slept with for as long as I can remember. She's my nighttime guardian and I always send her out first when I hear a noise (though it's usually just someone snoring, but you can't be too careful!) I love her to death, and my parents claim I got her at my baby shower. Daddy likes her and agrees she's cute <3

okay why hasn't my lil one responded? Hell everyone knows floppy.

She's scheming the most horrible punishment for you. She will strike at any time. Be afraid. Be very afraid.