LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Midnight Movies

Never been to a midnight premiere of anything. I have no desire to stand in line for hours with a bunch of other people just so I can see the movie's first showing. No movie is worth that, IMO.

Only midnight premiere movies I have been to was the last 2 Star Wars films. I also saw a movie at my local AMC that started at 12:45 am. They use to have such late start times every Friday night. The bad thing was I had to be at work at 7am that morning and we decided to go eat at Steak N Shake After the movie. I only got about an hour sleep that night/morning.

Sadly, I never have. I would've loved to for Iron Man, though. They were doing this thing were they ran Iron Mans 1 & 2 back-to-back. That would have made for some serious nappy-fun, IMO. Also, I love the movies, so the Luci Happiness would be twofold :D.

~Luci

i go to the harry potter midnight movie premiers... in the town i went to univ at in maine, it was an extremely small town so the premiers (in the summer) were all the towns people... they would turn the parking lot into a huge street fair/ celebration with all sorts of harry potter themed things going on and food being sold even butter beer.... it was great fun, we would all dress up and have the costume contest etc.... if you dressed up you got into the movie for free as welll....

i do miss that.... something you can really only do right in a small town.

• 4 years later...

It depends on the movie that is premiering whether or not I will go to the midnight showing of it. I will say that when Jurassic World comes out this year I will definitely be going to the midnight showing of that.

The closest I did to a midnight showing was seeing The Dark Knight on Wednesday before it came out. I worked at a theater, and told my college instructor that I was seeing the movie after class. He proceeded to call me a jerk, but said have a good time.

I midnight screened Watchmen, Iron Man 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Avengers. This year, I'm planning on doing midnight screenings of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World, and Star Wars Episode VII.

• Like 2

I midnight screened Watchmen, Iron Man 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Avengers. This year, I'm planning on doing midnight screenings of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World, and Star Wars Episode VII.

Those all sound like good ones to me.

I used to go to the midnight premier openings simply because they were free. That is until I watched Caesar (2002). That one was so horrible I walked out of it half way through. I realized my getting sleep was so much better that I haven't gone to another one since.

I've only done one midnight screening and that was for "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith," which at the time could have very well been the last "Star Wars" film ever made. It's not that I haven't wanted to see other midnight screenings, but one of two things has kept me from doing so. Either I couldn't find anyone to go with me to a midnight showing, which is what's happened with the "Transformers" films, or the film that I wanted to see had an advanced showing a day before the official release date in place of a midnight showing. (The last two "Star Trek" films stick out in my mind as examples of films that had advanced screenings instead of a midnight premiere.)

holy necro post batman! lol.

Thy don't do midnight showings where i am from, and they only time they do midnight releases of video games is when only one store in the city is doing it, otherwise there isnt enough volume of participants.

Lol and it was by a veteran poster, rusty what you doing bringing up old posts? Anyways I think I only ever did one and don't even remember what it was anymore. Not worth the waiting and having a packed theater where you don't get personal space. I really hate being squished when watching a movie, I like to sprawl out and hard to do in small theater seats when your are 6'3" 220 pounds, even without a bunch of people surrounding you.

Lol and it was by a veteran poster, rusty what you doing bringing up old posts? Anyways I think I only ever did one and don't even remember what it was anymore. Not worth the waiting and having a packed theater where you don't get personal space. I really hate being squished when watching a movie, I like to sprawl out and hard to do in small theater seats when your are 6'3" 220 pounds, even without a bunch of people surrounding you.