LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Embarrissing Moment!

Hiya folks :)

I ordered myself some Attends special care nappies/diapers the other day and eagerly awaited my delivery man lol I got my nappies/diapers and away I wen't lol The next day, I had a knock on my door from Parcel Force saying that my order has gone to the wrong address! My heart sank and thought oh shoot, I've already opened the packet and started to use them lol I said to the delivery man that it isn't the wrong products and that my parcel had my name and postal address on the packaging and therefore, no mistake on the order :). So after my delivery man wen't, I phones Attends up telling them I've had a call in person from Parcel Force who told me the mishap with my order :blush: Attends said there's nothing to worry about, Attends will phone Parecl Force up to clarify that everything is tickerty boo! So I thought ok, fair enough, I hope Parcel Force doesn't come back knocking on my door :blush: So today, was here and again, a knock knock knock on the door and again, another call from Parcel Force :angry::blush: I again explained to the guy that there is no mixup with my order and that everything has been sorted out and finalised. Again, I contacted Attends stating that I'm getting really hot and bothered about this mishap and that I wan't Attends to give Parcel Force yet another ring to sort this situation out once and for all. Attends emailed back within the hour and they confirmed that it will never ever happen again and Attends appologised on Parcel Forces behalf :)

I wouldn't be that bothered about it if I had my own place but I'm stil living with parents! The first time Parcel Force came knocking on my door, I was out and my Mum spoke to them! Thank god Parecl Force didn't say that there's an error on the delivery from Attends! I would of been in the dog house otherwise! And today, when Parecl Force came round again, I was in but my Dad was in too so he answered the door and I quickly dealt with the situation :angry::blush: Today, the delivery person asked me which company I've dealt with so I just said I don't know thinking that my Dad is like less than 10 feet away, I don't wan't my Dad to hear that I've bought some nappies from Attends :blush:

Hopefully, I will never get another annoying knock on my door tomorrow :angry::blush:

Happy days eh! Has this ever happened to you?

Huggies :)

Max xxxxxxxxxx

Parcel Force are just useless. I'm pretty sure that they could easily find a way to bugger up a delivery even if there was only one house in the entire country :rolleyes:

Are Parcel Force trying to say that they think that they delivered a parcel to you that was intended for someone else or that they don't think you got your parcel and it went somewhere else? In either case, cut the delivery label (with the tracking number/barcode) from the box and keep it in your pocket for a few days. If they come back, you can show them the label which shows beyond all doubt that they delivered the right parcel to the right person on the right day... Keep some ID at hand to ram the point home (that you are really you) if you need to...

Not personally... but I did send some diapers to someone that got miss-delivered to a guy with the same name two streets over that the delivery guy considered a 'regular' and assumed it was for him. He did open the box, so to save my customer the embarrassment (at his request) I had to claim that not only was it miss-delivered but I had obviously sent the entirely wrong order out! Got it returned to me, and sent it back out by another carrier.

People are in such a hurry now days that they just get stupid! I wrote a letter to the editor via e-mail and he sent me a reply that they only accept one letter per person per month. I hadn't sent any previous letter so I e-mailed him back. He then said he made a mistake and confused me with some other person in a nearby town with the same first name! Then he told me to make sure I list my full name and address in my e-mail. I replyed that I had, and if he looked he would see it at the bottom of my letter. And this is an editor for a large daily newspaper? You sometimes wonder how some stupid people get the jobs they have and smart educated people are out of work! I guess standards are getting pretty low here in the U.S.

I agree with Auntie AB Parcel Force are about as useful as a chocolate coffee pot! :badmood:

I had a delivery the other day where they decided in there wisdom not to leave a card through the door to say I had missed the delivery, I had to call the company I ordered from the next day to be told they had tried to deliver it.

The other annoying thing is you cant pick it up from the depot either, I think every other delivery company let you pick it up from the depot.

Parcel Force are just useless. I'm pretty sure that they could easily find a way to bugger up a delivery even if there was only one house in the entire country :rolleyes:

Are Parcel Force trying to say that they think that they delivered a parcel to you that was intended for someone else or that they don't think you got your parcel and it went somewhere else? In either case, cut the delivery label (with the tracking number/barcode) from the box and keep it in your pocket for a few days. If they come back, you can show them the label which shows beyond all doubt that they delivered the right parcel to the right person on the right day... Keep some ID at hand to ram the point home (that you are really you) if you need to...

They tried to say that they delivered the wrong percel to me and my argument was that I did recieve the right product! I again confirmed with Attends what products I got and then Attends contacted them for the 2nd time to let them know that I did recieve the correct order :) And luckilly, I never got another knock on my door today from Pafcel Foce, wohooo!

RELIEF!

I won't be shopping with Parcel Force ever again, no chance! Come on Parcel Force, tighten up your belt lol!

Max :)

This kind of thing is exactly why I do not express any AB/DL...tendencies...mistakes happen, it is a fact of life. I can be secretive online. I delete my history after every few pages, not my entire history, just my DD website histories. I am staying at my parents while I attend college. If I wanted to express such things and a mistake happened, things would get awkward fast, and with my family, more than likely everyone would find out. My mother borrows my laptop to get on face book and such. So the history is merely a precaution. My advice, something I do...Don't express such things if you do not live alone. Then again, that is just me.

I did however leave this site on when I went to bed and she borrowed my laptop in the morning...I woke up and she came in to put it back. Fortunately she did not seem to have looked at it and nothing was ever said....I hope she did not investigate...the page was open to what I last had to open too so she probably thought it was one of those things I research. I am known to research things that catch my attention..