LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good news guys... my tattoo artist says he'll re-do my ink for free as soon as I'm healed. My best friend's looks really good still, my skin is just being weird. Hopefully it takes this time. Wish me luck! :)

ok i will agree with erevu... man boobs are not appealing! lol....

we all have preferences in body art and modification... for example i personally do not find nipple rings attractive... it doesn't mean i don't find a person with nipple rings as attractive, but the rings themselves are just ugly in my own mind... i know people with nipple rings, and they are very attractive people, there is just one part of then i find very unattractive...

so he doesn't find tattoos on women attractive... doesn't mean he thinks all women with tattoos are ugly... for the sheer fact that he has probably been attracted to numerous women, never knowing the woman had a tattoo because it was under clothing....

another exmaple.. i cannot stand long hair on men... i find it horrifically unattractive.... but again, doesn't mean i can't see the attractiveness in a man with long hair... take for example steven segal...... ok wait bad exmaple!!!! hehehehe

but anyway, i have two tattoos.... the first one is about teh size of a quarter and on the outside of my right ankle, the other one is about two inches by one inch and is on my lower back on the left side...

i am currently having my third tattoo designed by a friend, i have the three elements of it i want, i'm just not an artist so have someone else designing it, i will be getting it right below the neck line, so it would be covered by the colar of a shirt....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post my new ink. My Papa died recently, and I wanted a tattoo in his honour, so this is what I got done today!:

34080_1416656510648_1659660040_989306_474361_n.jpg

Keep in mind it's still a little blotchy and stuff cus I just got it done, colours will lighten up and it won't have such a pink tinge to it (which you can really see around the grass)

:)

Guest lilme

I don't know as though the pain will turn me on, but the tattoo I want to get is a turn on.

I've been with my Daddy for almost 6 years and I want to get a tatoo below the small of my back... very low that reads "Property of Q" (That's my Daddy :) )

I think I"m going to have it done for him either on our anniversery in november, or for christmas. I just gotta make a design for it.

It would be my only tattoo.

~lilme

Bad news, my skin is rejecting the ink. My BFF's looks great, but mine is already faded looking. My body is literally pushing the ink out. :( will have to retouch once healed and back from vacation. So not fair... I wanted to show off my perfect new tat to my Daddy. I feel flawed. Ick.

I'm sorry that this happened. How were you caring for your skin?

I have 18 tattoes mostly on my back upper arms and chest when i wear a t shirt you cannot see them. The most painful ones were the ones on the back .Also my opin ! i don't mind tats on a women they have as much right to do what they want with their bodies as men do without being judged :thumbsup:

face tats are ugly no matter the gender tho

i think mike tyson is the only guy that has an ok face tat - but still.... when he is 70 years old, i mean he is gonna have tribal tattoos on his face *shrugs*

I'll stick with the common spots to have them.

To get back to the OP topic, tattoos are addicting - I absolutely hate pain but getting a tattoo isn't considered it (after i experienced one for myself). It's an euphoric experience, some parts really do hurt but the vibrations of the gun just numbs of the skin. Hard to explain I guess. It's only after you get out of the chair is when the pain starts to come (it's an open wound) - have to wrap it, keep it out of the sun and be careful when taking a shower/bath..

I don't judge anyone's tattoo because even though it might not have significance, It could of happened at a certain point of time (maybe a friend leaving to Iraq and wanted to get some ink with him/her before they left). Even though i'm not a fan of tribal or "barcoding" - if someone has it on their body, there has to be a reason for it.

just my 2 cents

I'm sorry that this happened. How were you caring for your skin?

Gentle cleanse with moist cloth, applying A&D ointment (it's really good for that). My skin just does things like that. I already have moderate eczema in an area near the tattoo as is, and I heal very fast most of the time. I have also entirely rejected one piercing and had two others refuse to heal for over two years before I finally just removed them. Ink does not stay in my skin well. It isn't usually happy with foreign objects. I have 17 successful piercings remaining and currently have two tattoos, but the color on both is uneven because of the reaction. Oh well... I suppose it gives it a well worn look or something. My Daddy likes it as is so I guess that's not all bad.