LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got new ink today with my best friend of 18 years, we each got a beautiful pentacle in black with a green rose vine and purple roses. This is the first piece I've had done in years. It was an almost orgasmic experience today. There was pain, but it didn't hurt, it turned me on. Anyone else have this sensation when getting a tattoo? How many other people on the board have tattoos and what was it like for you? Do yours have specific meanings or relevance to your lives?

Tattoos can be euphoric due to the pain and damage caused to your skin. Almost every tattoo I've gotten has lead to that feeling. Can't say I've been turned on by any of my tattoos. But, my sessions usually are around 3-5 hours. I'm pretty ragged afterwards.

I only have one tattoo that does not have any significance. It was inspired by this song.

Bad news, my skin is rejecting the ink. My BFF's looks great, but mine is already faded looking. My body is literally pushing the ink out. :( will have to retouch once healed and back from vacation. So not fair... I wanted to show off my perfect new tat to my Daddy. I feel flawed. Ick.

My family calls tattoos "idiot marks".

That's just bleedin' depressing, cry pardon.

I've got a couple of tattoos that I want to get. One is a simple black question mark on the back of my neck. Then a shield on my left breast, and the symbol for lesbian (two female symbols overlapping) on my right breast. Then I don't know what I'd get lol

~Luci

I find some tattoos sexy, depending on how they're done, but some are just *ugh* you know?

For instance, Rachael Aldana has one on her back that makes me swoon, but not as much as the view from the front of course. (Rachael happens to own one of the biggest, firmest pair of natural breasts the world has ever seen)

I have no tattoos and would only consider one tattoo for myself and it would be in a non-conventional place.

I don't mind people that have small, tasteful tattoos but I don't care for the full sleeve and the whole body things. Don't these people know they are going to grow old some day?

I am in the minority, but I find tats extremely unattractive. I can think of thousands of things I would rather spend my money on. Just me, not condemning anyone who has any.

Tats on men are OK. Tats on women are not.

Also, boobies on women are OK. Boobies on men are not.

Well, that's sexist as hell.

How exactly does a tat on a man differ from a tat on a woman?

~Luci

Well, that's sexist as hell.

How exactly does a tat on a man differ from a tat on a woman?

~Luci

Because one is a man and the other is a woman. Call me whatever "progressive" slur you can muster. I think women are beautiful, and I think tattoos have a huge chance of detracting from that.

• Like 1

Because one is a man and the other is a woman. Call me whatever "progressive" slur you can muster. I think women are beautiful, and I think tattoos have a huge chance of detracting from that.

That is the most ignorant sexist remark I have heard lately. Women all throughout history have had tattoos, be they for status symbols, beautification, or personal expression. Your gender should not matter whether you can have a tattoo, or anything else. What, do you think we shouldn't vote either? We have as many rights as men do and if you don't like it then don't look at my beautiful tattooed body. Because I AM beautiful, even with my body art. It expresses important things in my life. The birth of my daughter, and my spirituality. Tasteful, discreet, meaningful expressions of who I am. Just because you personally don't like a thing that doesn't mean that all women should conform to your ideal. Open your mind to the idea that there are other people in this universe besides yourself and they have rights, and their own views of what is and is not beautiful. What is grotesque to one is absolute perfection to another.

• Like 1

Wait a sec. You're telling me you find me ugly because I have a small tatt? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you have a girlfriend/wife, by any chance? If so, do they have any tattoos? Because if so, that would make you a hypocrite.

Wow, look at the feminist rage go. Because I don't care for tattoos on women, I apparently think the WOMAN is ugly... and I'm against woman's suffrage too! There's even a desperate attempt at a "hypocrite" angle. Precious.

You really need to learn how to agree to disagree. I'm totally cool with women getting tattoos if they want to (and voting too LOL), but I'm not a fan of the idea of a woman getting a tattoo. Deal with it.

• Like 1

Wow, look at the feminist rage go. Because I don't care for tattoos on women, I apparently think the WOMAN is ugly... and I'm against woman's suffrage too! There's even a desperate attempt at a "hypocrite" angle. Precious.

You really need to learn how to agree to disagree. I'm totally cool with women getting tattoos if they want to (and voting too LOL), but I'm not a fan of the idea of a woman getting a tattoo. Deal with it.

You said so yourself that tattoos on women are not ok. That means that you are NOT cool with women getting tattoos. Don't contradict yourself. I'm not a feminist. I was making a sarcastic remark on the whole voting thing, since you very much appeared to think men and women are not equal. If you don't like tattoos on women fine, but out and out saying it's not OK period, because we're women, was a sexist remark. Opinions are fine, discrimination is not.

• Like 1

I have a fairly large tatto on my back. It's a precious moments angel, it's kinda mine and my gramas thing. It's cute, meaningful, easily hidden, yet easily shown off. :) I too, loved the sensation, although, I'm a masochist. I've been itching for another one (got this one done in January) I'm just undecided as to where I'll put it.

18371_1268656250734_1659660040_661401_2424613_n.jpg

[quote name='Bella :)' date='07 June 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1275911580' post='310996']

I have a fairly large tatto on my back. It's a precious moments angel, it's kinda mine and my gramas thing. It's cute, meaningful, easily hidden, yet easily shown off. :) I too, loved the sensation, although, I'm a masochist. I've been itching for another one (got this one done in January) I'm just undecided as to where I'll put it.

Kind of big for my taste, but I like it.

[quote name='Bella :)' date='07 June 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1275911580' post='310996']

You said so yourself that tattoos on women are not ok. That means that you are NOT cool with women getting tattoos. Don't contradict yourself. I'm not a feminist. I was making a sarcastic remark on the whole voting thing, since you very much appeared to think men and women are not equal. If you don't like tattoos on women fine, but out and out saying it's not OK period, because we're women, was a sexist remark. Opinions are fine, discrimination is not.

Do I have to parse my words for you? No, I'm not a fan of women getting tattoos. I am also not going to tell anyone they can't or shouldn't. It's just my own god damned opinion, and that isn't a contradiction. And I NEVER said that men and women aren't "equal". I said they're not the same. There's a difference.

• Like 1

If that is what you meant by it then that is what you should have said in the first place. Look at your original post from a woman's perspective. It sounds very sexist, which is disrespectful. Thank you for subsequently making your viewpoint clear. Good day, sir.

I stated a simple opinion. It's obviously IMO, and I didn't see the need to explicitly qualify it as such. Nor do I think that would have mattered. Sensitive people are sensitive.

Also, the only absolute I used was that I don't approve. My reason why isn't even an absolute. I didn't say that all women who get tattoos are ugly. I didn't say that all tattoos make women ugly. I said very likely to detract from beauty. The chance is qualified, and even if it does, it's a lessening, not a negating.

I now await all the men to start yelling "sexist" at me because I'm not a fan of man-boobs. It should happen any minute now.

• Like 1