LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extreme Self Bondage

dpfrichard

I will be trying a new self bondage session next week -- let me know what you think.

***Setup a spread-eagle position with Posey locking ankle cuffs / 2" iron manacles.

Two attachment points for the ankles are to be fixed and wide apart.

One attachment is with a short chain to a fixed point -- wrist one

One attachment is for LONG chain with one end at a strong magnetic lock.

***Put a 4 liter bottle containing PLAIN water with a plastic tube for use when tied up and needing a drink

***Pick lots of fresh stinging nettles (or poison oak or poison ivy)

and put them on the floor in the same location that you will lay at.

Cover with a thin plastic cover as used by painters.

***Set the timer to release the chain in 12 hours.

***Put on several layers of diapers

***Drink 80ml of castor oil

***LAY on the plastic covered stinging nettles.

Plastic makes it so that it does not sting or hurt while you lock your restraints.

***Lock the ankle restraints

***Lock the wrist restraints

Now you are trapped for the 12 hours.

EXTREME PART:

Remove the plastic cover. You are now laying on a bed of stinging nettles that hurt and sting like hell and there is NOWHERE you can go to escape it. The more you move, the more you get stung. In about an hour the castor oil should do it's work and there is nothing to do except enjoy the pain.

NOTE: I will make sure to have plenty of absorbent mats below the nettles since 80ml of castor oil are going to make me mess for HOURS and HOURS. There is no diaper capable of holding it in.

Normally I would first put a depend adult fitted briefs diaper on with slits made in the plastic to allow second layer diapers to have some fun too, then put on a thong leotard that is a size or two too small -- for the WEDGIE factor and then put on 3 or 4 bambino diapers for the bulk that we enjoy. Then finish it up with a unitard and a skating skirt. But given that you want as much naked skin exposed to the stinging nettles as possible, this is not possible. No extra clothes except diapers...

4662061765_3b817fe3de_b.jpg