LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Citrate Of Magnesia

So after reading alot of internet articles, I found a laxative called citrate of magnesium that is the same laxative they give to colonoscopy (sp?) patients to clean them out. Being the curious person I am, I decided to give it a shot.

Citrate of magnesium comes in 10oz bottles, a little smaller than a can of soda. Most people drink the whole thing, but I decided to take a few sips, about as much as a shot glass; ya know, just to loosen me up a bit before bed time.

Well, an hour passed and I felt nothing. Another half hour, and I could start to feel the gurgling. At about two hours, I start walking to my bed when I feel a sudden sharp cramp in my abdomen. Within two seconds, I began to fill my diaper. I went from fine to messy in less than 5 seconds. A few minutes later, I had another mess; even bigger than the first. At that point, the diaper reached it's capacity, and it was time for a change and a shower.

Fast forward to this morning; while walking back from class, I felt the same cramp hit me, with the same outcome. Thank god I wore pullups this morning. I've been having the same cramp-mess situation happening to me about every 2 hours; all from a few sips of this stuff.

I've also realized that it made me really thirsty, and the cramping has made me wet alot more. I'm on my 5th diaper since last night, and i'm about to make it into my 6th.

I would NOT take the whole bottle at first unless you want to be cramping constantly. It only took a few sips for me to completely loose control; so I would not recommend any more than half the bottle. Also, be sure to wear a diaper with good fecal-containment; or else you'l be leaking in a very unpleasant way.

When I was in the hospital I was on liquid morphine for months, I had no appetite what so ever, but in that time I did not have a bowl movement, and it got to the point where the nurses were trying everything to get me to have a BM, the last resort was citrate, a whole bottle of the stuff, it took about an hour to work.

When I started I could not stop and I kept getting cramps for hours after I was empty, the only thing that helped me going was eating a few bananas.

I keep a bottle of that in my refrigerator( it tastes a whole lot better cold) just in case I need it, I still take the morphine daily.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Dang this sounds fun. I love instant messing in awkward situations. Like walking from one class to next class and disastrous messing in between=awesome. I'm gonna try this when fall classes start to have instant messes while in class. Of course, take some smell killers beforehand or just slap on the cheap cologne.

About two months ago I had a colonoscopy. Something we are supposed to dowhen we are 50, I was 60 and it was my first. I was directed to take four laxative pills at noon the day before. Later that day i mixed 64 oz. Gatorade (G2) with the laxative powder. Thaat caused several movements of progressively looser consistency. Several times I leaked into my pullup that evening. The morning of my procedure I got out of bed and immediatly had a medium sized accident in my overnight. The worst part is not being able to eat solid food the day before. The procedure is painless as I had a low level IV anesthesia. Afterward, there was gas in my colon as part of the procedure and I was instructed to "let it out" as I could not go home until I did. They did not provide anyone to pull my finger! It took me about 36 hours to have a normal movement which is normal. I wore a Depend pullup to the procedure but did not need it. Nobody noticed. See what all you youngsters have to look forward to!

LOL speak of the devil...

My wife has to take this stuff as bowel prep for surgery later this week. Her Dr told her that it was one of the "less unpleasant" methods and strongly recommended it over the alternative (which was a suppository). The stuff is cheap as hell (I think it was just over a buck for a 12oz-ish bottle at Walmart) and she's supposed to down the lot. Apparently it's lemon flavoured.

I better not tell her it's violent stuff, then! :o:o:o

About two months ago I had a colonoscopy. Something we are supposed to dowhen we are 50, I was 60 and it was my first. I was directed to take four laxative pills at noon the day before. Later that day i mixed 64 oz. Gatorade (G2) with the laxative powder. Thaat caused several movements of progressively looser consistency. Several times I leaked into my pullup that evening. The morning of my procedure I got out of bed and immediatly had a medium sized accident in my overnight. The worst part is not being able to eat solid food the day before. The procedure is painless as I had a low level IV anesthesia. Afterward, there was gas in my colon as part of the procedure and I was instructed to "let it out" as I could not go home until I did. They did not provide anyone to pull my finger! It took me about 36 hours to have a normal movement which is normal. I wore a Depend pullup to the procedure but did not need it. Nobody noticed. See what all you youngsters have to look forward to!

Thanks on two accounts. First, at 50, it's good to be called a youngster by someone on this forum. ;) Second, I am 50 and have been putting this off. Knowing what's coming helps it seems less scary.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Honu

If you're 50 or over, don't put it off much longer... It's a whole lot easier for them to remove a polyp than it is

to remove a cancerous tumor... and if that tumor spreads, (Like to your liver..) your odds sink dramatically!

I know first hand, I just buried a friend... he was only 53.

Thanks on two accounts. First, at 50, it's good to be called a youngster by someone on this forum. ;) Second, I am 50 and have been putting this off. Knowing what's coming helps it seems less scary.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Honu