LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissies Round Up!

We need an emoticon with rosy red cheeks.

I'd sign a petition for one. :mellow: It seems more useful than a smiley face riding a motorcycle...

I love my sissy friends here: some of the other forums have too much drama right now. None of that here.

:roflmao:

Mmhmm. DD has no drama at all. :rolleyes:

-Sophie

I'd sign a petition for one. :mellow: It seems more useful than a smiley face riding a motorcycle...

:roflmao:

Mmhmm. DD has no drama at all. :rolleyes:

-Sophie

I see you still enjoy your multiquotes.

Here's some live entertainment to pass the time. :band:

• 2 weeks later...

No real activity here. Did everyone go shopping without me? Hmm. In your absence, I thought of this.

Not real active

But a fact of

Sissies trying to be attractive

Try this dress on

And this top, hon.

Now it's up to you and me to have fun.

Log on DD

Be a sweetie

Post a pic of Jammerz with a feetie.

Hey there sissy,

Actin' prissy,

Come and tell me your name is Missy.

Well, I can't believe, you've got to prove

Come on Sissies, Bust a move!

• Like 1

Hello my sissy friends i haven't been on lately but i just wanted to say hi .Also i like your poem PA you are quite the poet :thumbsup:

Thanks. I had a song in my head at the time. Can anyone guess which one?

To answer the "new question" - I'd be Sailor Mercury and have Sailor Jupiter be my mommy. Heh.

Outside of Sailor Moon, hard to say. Sometimes I want to even do a femme fatale look. Dressing up as male characters isn't very exciting. Last halloween I was a sexy female cop... I looked good, but not very "sissy".

I love Sailor Mercury. *dreamy sigh*

PArms, your song gets a description merit. :)

And sorry I haven't been around recently. Been uber busy. O.O

Anyone buy new stuff in my absence?

I got... shoes. :)

-Sophie

Didn't buy anything, just walked around and gawked at the 85% off signs at Belk.

Got my hair shampooed, trimmed and braided.

Was watching Sailor Moon while it rained. My neighbor needed help with her PC. I completely forgot that I had flutterby clips in my hair until after I woke up from my nap. Oops. She's cool, though. Never mentioned anything.

My parents are visiting next week, so I need to put everything away and lock them up. Then check the apartment thrice just to make certain that I've not left anything out.

I finally got a job YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY lol after being laid off for over a year .So hopefully i will soon be able to go shopping again :D:thumbsup:

Congratulations :)

Make sure one of the things you buy is a camera. ;)

-Soph

Agree :)

Thanks. I had a song in my head at the time. Can anyone guess which one?

Hello I am still newish to sissy's in here. Just saw the long long thread. I have a camera AND i ALSO LIKE TO BUY MY CLOTHES AT REALLY CHEAP STORES Userily at Goodwill or Salvation army thrift store. I get many woman's and teens clothes even some toddler size if there some i can fake for pics.

I get maternity tops because they look like baby dresses already. and I like my diaper to show so i can show I am a baby. than there is clothes too small I either cut the back or the front to get into them and than were a sweater over back or just take photos from one side.

Than there is days I dont be a baby or a 5 year old. There are days when I be an adult woman all day long and other days when i just want to have my own babies. than I wear the maturity clothes alone and stuff my bathing suit with a ripped open pillow. those days i userly also take some chubby baby amy photos too. I have a chubby baby in me too, lol

My photos are in my albums if ya want to look at my profile. I read alot of the threads in sissy. But I admit not all and I even skimmed over a lot. sorry, but I want to go play today.

Thankyou for the warm regards Sophie and PA !! much appreiciated and yes I know i will have to buy a camera should of kept my sissy mouth shut lol :roflmao: .Hopefully it will not be too long i have to catch up a little bit but will not forget :thumbsup: PS welcome baby amy !!