LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissies Round Up!

Also value village my favorite store !! i can buy anything there ! i do get funny looks but i just carry on!!! .Us sissies must be brave !! let us wave our flag lol no offence intended !!!! :thumbsup:

And Puddin' didn't get to see? *pout*

You'll have to wait for laundry day... ask in private and I'll fill in the details.

Hey sophie you actually know were windsor is at cool just thought i would ask ! lol :thumbsup:

It's actually only about 20 minutes from my house... It's just a shame I don't have a passport...

If I was a drinker, I'd get a passport or "enhanced license" to go up to Canada to drink. But I never drink... so there's no point. But I'm getting a name change in the next month anyway so I'll get my enhanced license then.

-Sophie

But I'm getting a name change in the next month anyway so I'll get my enhanced license then.

-Sophie

Hallo Sophie,

Then good look for your name change. Within the EU, European Union, there are no border controlls any more.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Hallo Sophie,

Then good look for your name change. Within the EU, European Union, there are no border controlls any more.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Thank you. :)

Ah, Europe would be a nice place to visit... if I make enough friends, perhaps I won't even need to pay for hotels. :P I could have a diaper adventure through Europe. That sounds kinda nifty...

-Sophie

Have you gotten SRS, Sophie?

*blush*

Not yet.

I'm on AAs and I start E June 22nd... although praying that my doctor has an earlier appointment available when I call today. I don't wanna wait three weeks.

Then, starting August, I'm going to college as a girl full time. Then by next year... ^_^

-Sophie

• Like 1

I bought a nightie the other day. I'd show a picture, but I have NO idea how to set up pictures on here without making them too big or too small or take up too much room...

Even though the picture I have lacks makeup. So I'd probably cover my face. :P

(Yeah, trying not to let this thread die..)

-Sophie

As soon as i get working again {might finally have a solid lead on employment}i want to go to value village or walmart to get some more nities or baby dolls.I want to make more baby like dresses my favorite !!! :thumbsup:

I'm on AAs and I start E June 22nd... although praying that my doctor has an earlier appointment available when I call today. I don't wanna wait three weeks.

Hisophie,

I got cyproteroneacetate(Androcur 10) alone for 3 months, that was the entrance hall to hell, I got so depressive with total lack of hormones. The doctor purposely neglected my IS status.

LG Kvetinka

Nice to be back!! I have been away from DD for a while. Finally posted a few pics. I have been able to dress more lately. Always with my disposables on under all my petticoats!!!

then in the full reply mode on here click on the insert image box 2 to the right of the smiley face and put in the url of your photo

I bought a nightie the other day. I'd show a picture, but I have NO idea how to set up pictures on here without making them too big or too small or take up too much room...

Even though the picture I have lacks makeup. So I'd probably cover my face. :P

Nightie-edit.jpg

As I said, no makeup = no face. But I have a photobucket now so I will probably post more pictures, preferably with makeup. :)

And that's a Goodnites pullup on underneath. :blush:

-Sophie

I also have a new profile picture up if anyone wants to see my face. ^_^

-Sophie

From your profile picture and the picture you posted above... I seriously had a hard time believing that you're a t-girl. Super jealous :)

Oh yeah... reporting on in!

Sophie, there's practically nothing in the background! Are you being held prisoner in a dungeon?

That's my basement, actually. It is very plain on that wall, but the opposite wall is a huge mirror spanning the whole basement. That's what the picture was taken through, obviously, since everyone can see my phone...

But do you see that half-wall cubicle blockade thing on the... right? Yeah. That's a makeshift wall I created to get into my bedroom. My room is about one third of my basement. :) (Still living with my mother.) Maybe, if I can clean up a bit, I'll snap a few photos of my room. It's not very girly though...

From your profile picture and the picture you posted above... I seriously had a hard time believing that you're a t-girl. Super jealous :)

I'm so flattered... *superblush* You have no idea...

-Sophie