LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Life Trolls

This hits a little too close to home so if I sound like I'm angrily venting, I apologize.

For about two years, there's someone who I know that has personally attacked my family and I for about 2-3 years or so non-stop and his comments have gotten worse and worse as far as libel and defamation go. Unfortunately, his comments now appear as top search results on Google so let's say I apply for a job somewhere and someone wants to Google me. Well, on the first page of search results, there are his comments, which are obscene and flat-out wrong. When I first saw these comments, I ignored them. I thought, "Whatever, he's just venting on some blog somewhere," and then he went as far as to comment on web sites that are popular in the Alexa Site Rankings (i.e. eBay.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com, LATimes.com). What started as a mutual disagreement between us radically warped into his sociopath obsession over me, which has gone up, over and beyond your typical "u r a mor0n, lololol" 4chan-grade trolling.

I could sue him for libel. I have a very strong case, but I also have a very strong case for criminal harassment. After all, I have reported him to the authorities for threatening me repeatedly. They took no action because his language was "strong, but ambiguous." And here I thought, "I'm going to eliminate you" was a viable threat. Boy was I stupid in thinking that!

The guy is clearly mentally ill -- like Mark David Chapman kind of crazy. He even referred to himself as "Holden" a couple of times.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm fine and I'm not scared. I'm just tired and agitated over this. I want him to just go away.

• Like 1

Good morning Mr Phelps,

If these are written threats and comments against you, and they have a negative impact on your life....go for the legal action, and hit him for everything you can. if you don't he won't stop. Some of these people you have to clobber to make them think twice. he' splaying a game, and daring you to draw cross the line..."what are you gonna do".... yes there is free speech in this country, but that stops when it starts damaging peoples lives, which he does NOT have the 'right' to do....so be prepared for this card to be played heavily.

If he is harassing, defaming, and libeling you, you have to fight back. Even if he is a nut case, he still has no right to target you for what ever his pathetic reasons are.

Kick him back and kick him HARD!

Good luck Jim

qwack

• Like 1

Real-world trolls are called stalkers, and there is little use in getting the police involved. The police are a reactive force and can only respond to a crime once it has happened... our legal system isn't actually set up to prevent crimes, it is just there to punish people who commit them. If you want him to stop bothering you get a few of your buddies and go solve the matter. Of course you may want to delete your postings about the issue here (and anywhere else online) first.

Of course you may want to delete your postings about the issue here (and anywhere else online) first.

I did not mention his name, his location or any personal data. I have no intention of making my post here admissible evidence for any case. Don't worry about that.

At least I have some more ideas now.

EDIT: Violence is never a good idea.

1: Seek legal recourse. Slander is a punishable offense, as is harassment. Exactly how punishable may vary. If this doesn't work...

2: Organize friends and family to launch counter-smear campaign. Make their life living hell by doing the same to them as to what they're doing to you, but on may orders of magnitude. And if that doesn't work...

3: Have extended family or their friends "fix" his breaks or something.

Guest Wetnmessy247

In high school I was stalked by this girl that I actually never even knew until confronted one day. It turns out she had followed me pretty much everywhere and knew EVERYTHING about me, which was pretty damn creepy. She knew little quirks about me not evenn I wa aware of until she brought them up.

So yea. This is relatable.