LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone App Coming!

The next update to the forums will include an iPhone app so you can post messages and photos from your iphone! Pretty sweet!

App is in the Appstore now (search for Ip.Board) software update will be in a week or two (in Beta stage 3 now)

i'm going to be getting an Iphone in June when i qualify for a $400 upgrade. yay me!

but there are only two apps i want right now 1. words with friends 2. the t-pain one that makes my voice sound like his with the microphone lol

i'm going to be getting an Iphone in June when i qualify for a $400 upgrade. yay me!

but there are only two apps i want right now 1. words with friends 2. the t-pain one that makes my voice sound like his with the microphone lol

I HIGHLY recommend you wait for the 4th generation iphone then which will come out in June or July. If you are going to lock in for two-years, don't want to do it on a soon to be outdated phone!

My Fav Apps:

MyTown - GPS-based real-estate game where you buy the stores around you and collect rent

Knocking Vid - Send live video to other iphone users

imoo - makes me laugh every time I use it :)

im not a big apple person, but i do have a itouch.

some must haves are;

plants vs zombies. best game on the go.

and theres this other one, i cant recall what its named but its like you make sounds,

and it makes a drum kick to the rhythm of your sound. then you add like guitar and then vocals. its really cool.

any idea how much the 4th generation will be? my upgrade is a $400 credit, so i can probably afford up to another $100 to put towards one...

if its coming out that soon, i.e. this summer, then yeah i'll definitely just wait for it.

i've got a macbook pro, an ipod nano, my boyfriend has a macbook, we will both be getting iphones this summer and I plan on purchasing the 2nd or 3rd generation ipad when it comes out.. i never buy first generation mac stuff, cause you know they have the second or third gen already developed when they put out the first one.

I remember back when my iTouch worked...

And how badly I wished I could post on this site from it!!

DailyDi, this is probably my favorite update ever.

I'm also hoping to get the iPhone come July or so. Then again, I'm stuck waiting for Apple to release it on other carriers, so I'm not holding my breath.

The price is probably 199 for 2 year contract and 599 for just the phone, USD. That's often how it is.

More things will be announced June 7th at that conference thing.

-Sophie

It's one of many theories. Another is that due to the iPad contract, they have it until 2011.

Then again, one theory is that it's all up to Apple.

Nothing is announced.

We'll find out come June 7th.

(Huge Verizon/iPhone follower... since I want one so friggin bad! I check Google every day.)

-Sophie

I'll probly never have an iphone... I only really need a cellphone for stuff like vehicle trouble and working in a different area then the boss (such as checking the wells and reporting their status without having to drive for an hour or so to report that in person). My phone doesn't even have games on it. I'm not sure it's even compatible with games.

Reasom #4916 the Palm Pre is better thsn the crApple iPOS........we don't need a separate app with a fully functional web browser....so poo on all you slaves to the Steves

:P