LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Guys Steal Diapers?

Guest Tibian

Hey, look, an on-topic post! :P

I'm sure I've told this story on DD before but what the heck, it's a repeating topic so this is a repeating post...

I did when I was about ten, probably about 10 or 20 over the space of a few weeks. I was living in a social services run children's home that was causing me some serious psychological damage that I won't go into here (and that I would later spend the first five years or so of my adult life undoing). Suffice to say it was supposed to be respite care and ended up a hell hole.

A kid came into the home in the middle of one night (as they often did) as part of a whole family. Can't remember how old he was exactly but I'd guess about 3 or maybe slightly older and wasn't potty trained. I was drawn to take some Pampers from the cupboard where they kept them and was soon attempting to stretch them around me at night. Of course being a kid, I didn't think it through at all and suddenly had a wardrobe full of wet diapers which were soon noticed & disappeared and the room where they were kept was suddenly locked. Nothing was said though and neither was anything said about the wet pants and towel & bag fake diapers that followed. Should really have been a clue to the staff that something they were doing was messing my head up but no they just assumed I was being a naughty, rebellious troublemaker... :crybaby::angry2: Anyway, for whatever reason it started there and then - ABism became rooted in my head and has never left. I remember laying in bed promising myself that when I was 18 I would live on my own and "have my nappies back". That was a promise to myself that I almost kept (went to uni at 18, bought my first adult diapers at 19) :D

We should state our age if we mention stealing. In the mind of a person doing the stealing they have found a way to justify it. It is called 'Justification'. It is a lot easier when you are young.

I was raised in a strict Catholic family. I could 'justify' my actions when I did it but later would be racked with guilt. As a TG I stole clothing as well. I could get in and out a Goodwill Collection Box with ease. I found a lot of baby stuff as well as clothing.

When the guilt came on I could just go return the stuff. And when I had purges I gave even the stuff I had bought. Now as an adult I make sure to never throw out anything. I give it to Goodwill. And I shop Goodwill.

I stole 1 out of a package at the store once in my pre-teens and snuck some from friends houses a couple times, I would never steal but I was a little kid, the fact that I remember it so well is a good reminder of how intense my desire for it was, I've never really stolen anything else.

I don't understand the logic? Afraid to buy them, but risk getting caught stealing them!? LOL, can you imagine the embarrassment of sitting in the back of a squad car with a pack of adult diapers on the trunk, then getting questioned about it, and having it written in a police report? Let alone the news picking it up on a slow news day? "Man gets caught stealing adult diapers" No thanks, I think I'd rather face a cashier for 30 seconds while I pay for my diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I sometimes did steal diapers, but only as a last resort. I used to work really hard collecting bottles for the 10 cent exchange then I'd use that money to buy a pack of those green depends, size small. FYI, finding 200 cans on the street was hard. When I didn't have enough money I resulted in dumpster diving for (very slightly, or not used) baby diapers, but those don't fit teens any way. After getting sick doing that a second time I resulted in stealing.

I used to live in Michigan near a Myers store (like walmart). There were plenty of areas in the store to unload a pack of diapers into my back pack, down the front of my pants, under my shirt, and in my coat seams. I'd take about half of the package and walk out of the store, stash them in the near by woods and go back for the second half (bag too). I got caught once and ran from there. They still had my back pack (nothing else in it) so I got grounded for loosing it. My parents would always, eventually, find my stash and take them away then ground me again too. I tried stealing them from a drug store next but got caught. After some explaining the store owner actually gave me a job to pay for them (and for future purchases too). I'm lucky he actually understood and gave me a chance to make right, better yet he let me keep them in the stock room and let me wear a diaper while I worked :-)

I bought my first pack, and I'll keep buying.

not because I am "morally perfect" but when I was young enough to wear baby diapers I was too much of a wuss to steal them, and adult diapers are order-in only at the local pharmacy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rosemonde10

Nope I never stole diapers. If a fetish got to the point of committing crimes and getting the legal process involved then there are bigger problems with the person than just wanting to be diapered. Also, I would not want to risk being caught over something so silly as stealing a diaper. Everyone will find out, and laughter will ensue.

So no, never stole diapers. Kinda silly, IMO.

YEP! :whistling:

And almost got caught by my kid sister. :roflmao:

Check out Mike's Story on my web site: http://socalab.250x.com/

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Did you guys steal diapers?

Well since i was afraid of being caught buying them i steal them. (...)

Easy places are family houses with babies (...)

Guest rosemonde10

Hawaii-baby: see that kind of activity is very risky. In all honesty, that's felonious activity. You are stealing from a company, and not something silly like "time" but actual physical property. I didn't realize how criminal some of this place was. Diapers never were THAT important to me that I would risk criminal charges. lol. Well I guess some of you all are really that desperate for the fetish. lol.

It honestly never crossed my mind to steal diapers. If I were to resort to crime like that I would go after Ipods or computers. Since it's illegal I would rather go down in flames for something respectable like electronics and not something to be laughed at by the cops and people like diapers.

I would not want this: "So, Mrs Greene. We have you on security tape walking out the loading bay door with the box of Depends. There is no question you stole them. We want to know WHY you stole them. We are having a hard time figuring this out since the diapers were sitting next to an entire case of Playstation 3's. Why did you steal the diapers?"

"Well because I love them?"

Lol. I just don't go to the extremes. I would rather wait to have the money. Or if I were that desparate go to these newly discovered Walmart bathrooms and somehow rigthe diaper machines to spit out diapers like candy.

Hawaii-baby: see that kind of activity is very risky. In all honesty, that's felonious activity. You are stealing from a company, and not something silly like "time" but actual physical property. I didn't realize how criminal some of this place was. Diapers never were THAT important to me that I would risk criminal charges. lol. Well I guess some of you all are really that desperate for the fetish. lol.

It honestly never crossed my mind to steal diapers. If I were to resort to crime like that I would go after Ipods or computers. Since it's illegal I would rather go down in flames for something respectable like electronics and not something to be laughed at by the cops and people like diapers.

I would not want this: "So, Mrs Greene. We have you on security tape walking out the loading bay door with the box of Depends. There is no question you stole them. We want to know WHY you stole them. We are having a hard time figuring this out since the diapers were sitting next to an entire case of Playstation 3's. Why did you steal the diapers?"

"Well because I love them?"

Lol. I just don't go to the extremes. I would rather wait to have the money. Or if I were that desparate go to these newly discovered Walmart bathrooms and somehow rigthe diaper machines to spit out diapers like candy.

It amazes me to, but not that it was done as kids because we are stupid then and sometimes there's no other way, it's when you don't have to that really worries me. But this does tie into one of the reasons some people like to wear them, the tabooness of it all, which is about the same as an adrenaline rush you get from stealing. I use to steal to live (too stupid to find another way and was extremely lucky I never got caught) but still only stole what I needed to survive, which at the time did not include diapers. A funny thing is, shelters tend to carry diapers even, saves them on laundry bills and extra work. Medicare and Medicaid can get them by bulk if you just get your doctor to say you need them for almost any reason (psychological reasons count to). But back to my days of theft. As I said, I thought I had to steal to survive ... but when I learned otherwise I cried for weeks, had a hard time sleeping, even things I could afford now seemed bland and pointless. Took me forever to appease my conscious ....

.... so someone who can casually steal something just because they want it and not feel sick about it, those people worry me.

I never stole them, but I'd ask other friends who had them around the house if I could wear them, and they'd give me the diapers. This did have sort of negative effects as it finally got around that I wore diapers and sub sequently I was bullied and beaten up a lot in my youth and didn't get many dates.

I understand if you for some reason can't wear diapers whether it be parents or roomates or whatever the case may be. This is after all a sensitive lifestyle to live especially with a society that doesn't understand the needs of people who enjoy being babies after they are full grown or who simply like to wear diapers and those that choose to parent them. I have a situation where I must be very discreet about bring any baby things into my place because I live with room mates who wouldn't understand this lifestyle..under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I resort to breaking the law to get what I want. You should have waited until a time where you could have bought them online or honestly BOUGHT them. What was done was wrong! I could never condone this. :angry2:

noones asking you too, just answer the question.

Hawaii-baby: see that kind of activity is very risky...

It honestly never crossed my mind to steal diapers....

You certainly are judgmental.

noones asking you too, just answer the question.

You responded to a post made by someone that has been banned, congratulations.

You responded to a post made by someone that has been banned, congratulations.

So did you :whistling:

I see a big difference, between what was done when young and stupid and what we do as adults. I have, I don't now, not proud of what I did when I was a kid but it isn't erased either

if you count "borrowing" with out asking from family members then yes ive done this a few times but as far as walking into walmart or were ever and steal a pack my self i would never or condone ANYONE to do this point blank and period.... and with this i would only do like one or two out the pack of what ever was avaiable so not not realy stealing like people or saying lol ... now that the person no longer lives with us i just go the freebie route and get samples for when i want to wear its easier and not breaking any laws :)

if you count "borrowing" with out asking from family members then yes ive done this a few times but as far as walking into walmart or were ever and steal a pack my self i would never or condone ANYONE to do this point blank and period.... and with this i would only do like one or two out the pack of what ever was avaiable so not not realy stealing like people or saying lol ... now that the person no longer lives with us i just go the freebie route and get samples for when i want to wear its easier and not breaking any laws :)

Actually, that's still stealing, but we can be forgiven our childhood trespasses, it is part of growing up after all. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...